Chapter 25

"Hillman is 23 years, a girlfriend that goes by the name of Katy Bush and a son called Zach Bush. They live in the family side of Mossad in Wing D of Wolf corridor, apartment 6. One sister, Holly Hillman who is 33 and works in the daycare of Mossad. Lives in Wing D, Shark corridor apartment 9. Dad and mum died in a supposed freak accident when he was 5, sister raised him. Joined Mossad with his sister at the age of 18. Level 12. Worked with several detective groups within the community before transferring to the combat department. Was due to start training to be one of the directors bodyguards." Coco reads off her phone.

"Who would he replace?" I ask.

"Um..." she looks at me.

"Talk." I roll my eyes.

"Due to fill the long-empty position of Russell Honey." She looks at me sadly. Russell. The one I used to be engaged to.

"Who's he?" Chummy yawns.

"Conversation closed. Rica I want to find out the cause and time of death along with anything significant to his body and set up the board with the crime scene. Chummy I want more information on his job, any grudges anything that will see if his new job would be worth killing for. Coco, personal aspects. I want to know where he goes after work, what club he goes to. I want CCTV footage of him from the past 2 weeks and check bank statements, everything. NCIS team you're with me to go talk to the girlfriend and sister. We'll be canvassing the apartment as well." I finish off.

"Yes boss. yep boss. yeah boss." I hear my 3-man team say and walk out the door.

"What about me?" Jordan asks.

"There's some reports to be written." I smirk and walk out the door with NCIS following me.

"First, the girlfriend. We'll check his apartment, see if we find anything important. Then the sister, ask her some questions as well. We take their psychological state of mind into account while questioning." I say as I walk across to his apartment. I knock on the door no.6.

"Mossad, NCIS,open up." I quickly add in the other agency. The door swings open and a young woman with brown hair swept into a bun comes into my view.

"Mossad Special Agent Ziva David," I show her my ID. "And NCIS Special Agent Gibbs, DiNozzo, McGee, Dr Mallard and Miss Scuito. Are you Katy Bush?" I say in one breath.

"Yes, why?" She looks at me curiously.

"We need to talk about Officer Jacob Hillman, can we come inside?" I ask.

"Yes, sure. What is this about? Is he in trouble?" She leads us in and sits down on a sofa.

"I'm afraid Jacob Hillman has been murdered." I say, biting my lip. Her face crumples up and she puts her head in her hands.

"Why? Who did this?" She says.

"That's what im trying to find out. Was there any disagreements, fights that have happened to him that might cause revenge?" I ask.

"No, no i don't think so. Your agents can take a look around if they want, let me just get my son." She stands and goes into the other room and comes back with a 5 year old child.

"Zach, these are good people who aw going to find out what happened. Is it ok if they look around?" Katy asks him. He nods and clutches into his toy dog harder.

"