Chapter 15

I walk back out of my room.

"So what has my father got planned for you?" I say as I pull off my gun and its holster.

"He said something about the 'Mossad Rose' ?" Gibbs frowns.

"Oh, he's taking you there?" I smile. The Mossad Rose is a nightclub where a lot of the fights and rivalries between girls happen. Every night, there's a competition to see who can win the girl. I'm at the top of the leaderboard, no one has managed to get a full dance with me yet, which makes the Jen a lot more competitive. It's not one of those places where you are scared of the people, once you get to know the crowd then you are fine.

"Why?" McGee asks.

"Where do I start? The Mossad Rose is a dance nightclub that has a reputation for fights and rivalries overs select few of Mossad girls." I sit down on the sofa.

"You remember last time we went there?" Chummy winks at me. Last time, lets just say everyone drank a little too much.

"My hangover lasted for 2 days, of course I remember it." I roll my eyes.

"And you had to have headache tablets for the whole 2 days," she giggles.

"Hey, it hurt." I scrunch my nose up.

"So tonight, we'll go to The Leavad and then if we are not too drunk, somewhere else." Chummy decides.

"Whatever," I dismiss it. We sit in silence for a couple of minutes until I hear Annalisa start crying from the other room. I almost jump up and walk into the other room where the toddler is screaming.

"Hey, hey, hey" I whisper over to the crying baby. Her screams quietens a little and I scoop her up into my arms and hold her on my side. I pull her closer into me and she slowly starts to stop crying. She looks up at me with bright eyes. Food. I take her back into the main room.

"Chummy, take her for me please," I hand Annalisa over. I quickly walk into the kitchen and warm up some milk. I hear Annalisa screaming again and I test the temperature before walking back out.

"Zivaaaaa" Chummy whines.

"Chummmmmyyyy." I copy her.

"I'm trained to make people cry in pain, not stop babies from crying." She grins as Annalisa squirms in her arms. I decide to give Annalisa a nickname, Anna.

"You wouldn't have guessed," I stretch out my arms to take the baby and Chummy almost throws the baby to me.

"Hey," I mutter in her ear and she quietens down.

"Good girl," I whisper before giving her the warm milk.

"How are you so good with children?" Chummy asks.

"Well, when your sister falls depressed and rejects her 6- month old baby and you get the job of caring for the baby. I would say that I've had experience." I think back to the time when Emma rejected my niece.

"Humph," She sighs. I stick my tongue out at her playfully and she returns the favour by doing the same thing. I grab the bottle when Anna's finished and set her gently down on the ground. I put the beaker on the side and quietly sit down on the sofa.

"So how long are you looking after her for?" Chummy murmurs.

"I'll ask dad," I quickly pull out my phone and send him a text explaining everything.

"Why?" I ask.

"So that you can come out tonight, it won't he the same without you." Chum smiles.

"Who else is going?" I ask.

"Rica, Coco, your old partner Jordan, oh and I think Emma is too." She nudges me, pointing to the phone screen which shows the text my dad replied.

"Take care of her until Thursday, if you need any free time tonight bring her to Emma and she's sorting out childcare. I'll be in town if you need me." I read out the text before sinking lower into my seat.

"What are you guys wearing to go out?" I question the NCIS team.

"Your father said he'll sort done thing out," They say and I quickly scan the bottom parts of the text to see a short P.S.

"P.S The clothes that the NCIS team are wearing are with Emma. I'll collect our guests from yours at 8." I read the last bit out.

"Let's get ready."