Chapter 5

I insert the chip and open the file named Ziva David. An 18-page presentation flickers up. I scan through the contents : Home, Work, Mission, Relationships, profile..... Relationships?

"Relationships?" I turn to my father.

"I needed to know everything about you, who would protect you when I bought you back home." He says smirking at me.

"More like abduction," I smile sweetly at him and turn my attention back to the computer. Credit card numbers, passwords.

"Gee thanks dad!" I say sarcastically.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you've just exposed my life to a threat to Mossad. They know everything about me! This is not good!" I groan.

"What are you going to do about it then?" He has the nerve to actually ask me that!

"That decision to kill you is looking really good right now!" I say through gritted teeth and quickly log on to my bank accounts.

"I'm going to close all my accounts, erase all history from the past days. Delete the airline footage of us getting off it and set my phone WIFI to somewhere else." I says as I type in the deactivation password for my accounts. Next, I hack into the airline and replace it with last weeks footage. Then, I get out my phone and connect it to a Internet cafe in California.

"Whoever hacked us, knew what they were looking for and have found it. I need all of the electronic devices we have to connect it to a different city. Any calls to be made on a secure line and no media activity." I direct the last part to my Mossad team. Without hesitation, they slide their phones and computers to me at the edge of the table and in 2 minutes it's connected in California.

"Work faster next time," My father decides to show his control over me.

"Of course, director David." I reply back innocently.

"T stay here with Ziva and find out whoever hacked into my agency!" He practically yells at us and walks out the door.

"You should probably go...." I look at the rest of my team and they close the door with a click.

"How are you going to track him?" Tommy questions me.

" Trace the computer, all technology leaves a trace. Then we search the database for all officers and wait for a positive match. "I reply turning my attention back to the computer.

"Talk to them," I nod in my former NCIS's teams direction.

"Um, ok. Hi, err... Ziva has said some nice things about... er.... you." T starts. I fish out a pen from my pocket and chuck it at his head. With a thump, its hits him square on the head.

"Oww! I mean, sorry boss er... bad conversation starter. Um..." He stumbles, getting caught in my death glare.

"I swear to god, I don't know what we hired you for!" I face-Palm myself.

"So.......... er...........um...."

"How do you get a date with a conversation starter like that, T?"
I shake my head.

"Must be my charming good luck, boss." He replies smirking. I grab another pen and chuck it again at his head.

"Owwwwwwwww! I think I've got brain damag- er I mean not going to be an idiot anymore boss." He hastily corrects himself after me glaring at him.

"I actually despair some times, I really really do." I complain. I click on the server and type in commands for the computer. Within seconds, it's tracking the computer to the NCIS headquarters. The trace leads us to the bullpen and stops. Access Denied, it beeps at me.

"Damn stupid passwords." I clench my fist angrily before typing in commands to freeze the programme and unlock it. Finally, after many fails I get a trace to... Gibbs computer.

"Gibbs?" For the first time, I publicly acknowledge him. T gets up with handcuffs.

"Special Agent Gibbs, you are under arrest-" T clicks the handcuffs into place tightly. I walk over.

"No, he's not." I snarl at T and push him out the way. My hands find the key and I quickly release his hands from the metal restraints.

"You're... not under arrest?" T asks me.

"CCTV footage." I walk back to the computer, grab the memory stick and chuck it at T's head once again.

"Sorry Boss. Will not arrest persons that you have personal connections to. Boss. Sorry, I meant no I'm not sorry, er.... you get what I mean." He stutters.

"I honestly think you have brain damage." I yank out my ear piece and wave it in his face.

"Shut up! He is controlling us, we do what he tells us to do." I hiss loudly.

"I heard that," I hear a voice come from my ear piece.

"Great. Sorry," I mutter before turning to log off the computer. Jenny slides a piece of paper with writing on towards me. it reads -
EAR PIECES OFF, LETS TALK.

I slide the paper to T and we switch out ear pieces off.

"Yes?"