Chapter 19

"Ziva," She sighs with relief and I walk over and give her a hug.

"What happened?" I ask her gently.

"I don't know, I felt pain in my stomach and then everything went black."

"How long have you been having these pains?" I change into doctor mode.

"Last night before we went out and this morning." She clutches her thin stomach as another roll of pain hits her.

"Breath." I tap her on the shoulder. The doctor comes in.

"Miss David, this is going to be hard to understand but can you trust me?" Dr Carter says seriously to my sister. She nods weakly.

LETS JUST PRETEND SHE IS 9 MONTHS PREGNANT!!

"The pain you are experiencing means that you are going to have your baby probably today or tomorrow." He says slowly. Emma looks at me and I put my head in

"Ziva, what am I going to do?" She whispers.

"I don't kn-" I get cut off as she grabs my hand as she experiences another pain. She grimaces before letting go.

"I'll have to tell dad," I pull out my phone.

"No." She groans.

"Well what are you gonna say? 'Hey dad I just found this baby and I'm going to look after it?' " I raise an eyebrow.

"Well when you put it like that." She trails off.

"I'm calling him,"

20 MINUTES LATER!!!!

I stand outside the hospital room. Emma wanted to be alone for now until things started getting really painful. My father should be here soon, I think...
Just as I start to lean back against the wall and just as I closed my eyes, someone calls my name.

"Yep," I quickly straighten up to see my father and the NCIS team behind him.

"What's happened?" My dad asks furiously. The NCIS sit down while I turn to my dad.

"2 words. Emma. Baby." I say briefly.

"Why aren' t you in with her?" He goes to stand by the chairs.

"She said-" yet again I get cut off.

"Ziva David you get your freaking butt in here right now or, I swear I will kill you!" I hear Emma scream from the room.

"Excuse me." I say and walk into the room.

2 HOURS LATER!!!

"Congratulations Emma," I say as she us handed her baby boy.

"Are you alright?" She refers to the possible dislocated shoulder and broken wrist I may have after she squished my arm.

"I'll be fine." I say and stumble out of the room where everyone else is.

"She alright?" My father asks. I nod bleakly before carefully pulling off my black hoodie to find finger shaped bruises on my arms.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Emma didn't ask for pain relief and i was the only thing to hold onto to. I think she's dislocated my ow! shoulder." I squeak before yanking my shoulder up and back into place with a loud click. I sigh with relief. The cuts on my arms are visible, but have been covered with bruises so it's not recognisable. My wrist appears to be heavily bruised.

"Ziva?" Jordan walks into my line of view. He holds up an ice pack.

"Can I call you an life saver?" I smile and put the ice pack on my wrist.

"You can call me whatever you want little sis," he stands next to me.

"I'm not little, I can kill you without blinking twice." I remark.

"We got the results from Zippy's trial." He says.

"Life?" I ask.

"No, released on bail." He grimaces.

"Do you think it would be appropriate if I, as the directors daughter , went and punched him in the face?" I say.

"Can I join you?" He jokes and we both start laughing. I stop laughing abruptly.

"No." I look at the white wall.

"I'm gonna go and punch him, bail me out of jail if I get in." I calmly say to my father.

"That depends how much the bail is." he smirks.

"Jordieeeee come on," I drag his name out and start walking down the hallway. I stop and quickly turn around to find my father and the NCIS team trailing me.

"Ok," I shrug and continue my way out into the courtyard. I pull out my phone and stop walking and dial Rica's number.

"Yep,"

"Location of Zippy please." I can hear the keyboard keys tapping in the background.

"In the outside section of the courtyard West Wing." As she says that, I spot my next victim walking my way. I whistle loudly and every one in the courtyard stops and turns to watch me and Zippy. One dramatic showdown? Check.

"Stand back, I wouldn't want to hurt you," I turn back to look at my little group. I walk forwards until Zippy's bodyguard intervenes.

"You will let me through, now." I order the bodyguard. He grunts and steps to the side.

"You broke my rule number one." I say, my voice carrying out across the silent courtyard. He shuffles forwards.

"Which rule was that?" He smirks.