Chapter 9

"The security. I need a computer now, anytime. The quicker I gain access, the quicker the threat is deleted." I sigh.

"You can use MTAC's computer," Gibbs decides.

"Let's go," Tommy pulls himself up and I steady him.

"Be careful," I shake my head and we file into the elevator. We go into MTAC.

"Use that computer," Gibbs points to the main computer connected to the main board. I pull out a chair and start opening the Mossad database. My fingers move quicker than my mind works and in minutes, I'm into the database. I find the file and press delete. It loads then is removed from the programme.

"Done," I turn around and get out of the chair.

"When's the next flight to Israel?" Gibbs asks. I smile and pull out my phone and dial my father.

"Dad," I say briefly.

"What do you want?" He says gruffly.

"Hello to you as well, NCIS has shown an agent interest in me and would like to accompany us on our flight back home for 7 days." I pace back and forth.

"Why would they want you?"

"Ask them yourself, when do we leave for Israel?" I say.

"This morning," I look out the small window to see dawn breaking.

"What time?"

"2 hours, I expect you to be in the clothes you arrived in. On the plane, you are to get changed in the clothes that we use to intimidate others. Be at the airport, terminal 4 in 90 minutes with them, bring the whole team interested in you." And with that he hangs up.

"You've got an hour to get ready. Plane leaves in 2 hours, we meet at the airport in 90 minutes." I look at my old team.

"DiNozzo, McGee go to Abby and Ducky. Tell them to pack their bags." Gibbs instructs and they all leave the room.

"Can we trust them?" Tommy turns to me. I punch him in the arm hard.

"I'll take that as a yes," He squeaks.

2 HOURS LATER!!!!!!

I board the private plane quietly with a small bag. Gibbs, McGee, DiNozzo, Ducky and Abby trail behind me. My father turns on the innocent, caring act. Totally oblivious that the NCIS team know what happened. We sit in the leather seats. The NCIS team sitting on a 5 seater turned to face 2 chairs, like on a train journey. Facing each other. My father and I sit on the other 2 chairs. The plane gathers speed before flying cleanly in the air. I sit in my all- black outfit, my father in a expensive Armani suit.

"Get changed," He chucks me a small bag. I quietly get up and make my way to the changing rooms.
Inside, there is a cropped top, a pair of shorts, converse and a flannel shirt. Sighing, I pull on the lacy top. It looks like the top half of a corset, but black and long sleeves with lacy arms. My shorts are bright blue denim shorts with black swirls on the side. The converse shoes are black with blue detail and my flannel shirt is black and blue chequered. The top reaches above my belly button, the shorts mid-thigh and the bottom of the flannel shirt reaches the end of my shorts. Digging deeper in the bag, I find hair and make up equipment. I carefully curl my hair into gentle waves and pin the top bit back. I add bright blue hair dye to the end bits of most waves, my hair reaching the end of my top. I apply thick black eyeliner, mascara, faint blue eyeshadow and red lipstick. Around my neck hangs the star of Israel. My fingers slide my gun and tops of the blades into the sides of my shorts and slip my phone in the front. The weapons hang in clear view, moving with my hips as I walk. My Mossad badge is clipped onto the band of my shorts. I'm ready. I shove all the other clothes into the bag and close the door behind me. I walk back over to my seat, not looking at NCIS. I can't imagine their faces.

"When we get to Israel, we'll be following Ziva through the week. To watch what she can do and if she meets your standards." Jesus.

"Ziva, phone call for you." James leans forward with a phone in his hand.

"Thanks. Hello?" I speak into the phone,

"Hey Z, its Emma."

"Hey Em," I pull my legs up and cross them over.

"What's wrong?" I smile into the phone.

"Nothing, just Sky misses you." Sky is Emma's little girl. She's 4 years old and looks a lot like Tali.

"Oh yes, how is my niece." I say sarcastically.

"Ha ha, very funny." Emma says obviously rolling her eyes.

"You have got a sense of humour haven't you?" I pretend to check.

"How is she anyway?" I say thinking of Sky.

"She's good, anyway I have good news. You know Christian?" Christian is Emma's boyfriend and Sky's father.

"Of course I do. Wait... good news, you're not pregnant again are you?" I joke. My father tenses beside me.

"No, no. He asked me, he finally asked me."

"What did he ask-" I bite my nail. Then, realisation sinks in. " He asked you to marry him, didn't he?" My mind clicks into action. My father tenses even more. I cover the phone speaker and look over to him.

"Don't worry, she's not pregnant, just engaged." I say calmly and lift the phone back to my ear.

"So you're 21, got a daughter and engaged. I'm older than you, how did that happen?" I smile.

"Must be because I'm mature than you."

"How are you more mature than me? It takes you 5 seconds to resist temptation of chocolate cake."

"Well, you wouldn't eat it. You're so skinny."

"Ok honey, I'll take that as a compliment, another joke about me being too skinny and it WILL be an insult." I emphasise the WILL.

"It's the truth,"

"I don't like it. Anyway, I'll see you soon yeah?" I look out the window to see the familiar land of Israel.

"Yep." I end the call and throw it back to James without taking my eyes off the window.The pilots announcement goes off and we touch down on Israel soil. The plane rolls to a stop. Home bitter home.