Chapter 16

"Ok, you guys get changed into these, my team we get changed in the kitchen." I pass the NCIS team a massive bundle of clothes and my team an identical pile.

"Presentation is everything in Mossad, it's how you are perceived. For example, if you make no effort you won't get anywhere. The better you dress, the most likely you are to find out more information. You impress people and Director David thinks the world of you." Jordan says.

"Let's go." Jordan chucks me over his shoulder.

"Oi, no fair." I practically shriek. I swear heavily in English at him as he walks into the other room. He sets me down and I wait for the rest of my team .

"Your dress is like the best," Coco whines in a bright red glittering knee-high dress with matching heels. I look down at my black lacy dress. SEE THE PICTURE! It hits about mid thigh and I have a pair of black strappy heels.

"You will shine through the night, Coco." I giggle and look at the rest of my weird and wonderful team. Chummy is wearing a bright pink dress that sticks to her body with thin straps and identical heels. Rica wears a royal blue party dress that has a poofy skirt with pumps. We all wear our hair down. Jordan is wearing a jeans, black top and thin blazer combination with his blonde hair gelled up. If he wasn't like my brother, I would totally date him. I leave my girls to do their own make up and knock gently on the room with Gibbs, DiNozzo and McGee in.

"Yep," they says and I push open the door.

"Where's Abby?" I look around the room. They all stop and stare at me, my dress code obviously raising some eyebrows.

"Guys?" I raise MY eyebrows.

"Huh, what?" DiNozzo smartly blinks.

"Abby?" I question again.

"Here," She walks out in a black skirt and top with her iconic boots.

"You look nice Abby, you guys ready?" I ask.

"Coming." They follow me out into the kitchen where my team are piling on the make up.

"Ziva, Ziva, Ziva." Jordan grand me by the waist and lifts me onto the counter.

"I'm not a doll. You can not play Barbie Ziva with me again," I say as Jordan applies eye makeup. Jordan is such a good friend, my father sometimes jokes he's my brother.

"You weigh as much as a Barbie doll," He sneakily remarks.

"You know I would so hot you on the head with a big thick book but it would cause blunt force trauma and I don't want you to die." I make a great come back.

"She got you there," Emma walks in the kitchen with a grey sleeveless cocktail dress.

"Thank you," I say with my eyes closed.

"Done yet?" I whine as my eyes are finished with.

"Just the lip thing." Jordan says as I open my eyes. His hand advances towards me with a big type of some purple gunk.

"Ewww, no no your hands are gross. I do my own THANKYOU very much." I slap his hand away and empathise the thankyou. I pick up a red one instead and look at my team.

"Your father should be here any time," Coco says in obvious answer to my question. There's a knock on the door.

SORRY FOR THE SHOOOOORRRRTTT CHAPTER I WILL BE UPDATING SOMETIME ON THE WEEKEND AS I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL

XXXXXXXXX