Chapter 24

"Officer Jacob Hillman is 23 years old and guess what level he is!" Rica grins at me as we walk into headquarters.

"What levels? Blood sugar levels or?" The whole NCIS team look at me.

"In Mossad, you have levels to what you achieved. For instance, Rica is a level 18 which is pretty good for someone at the age of about 40. Every officer or agent has a tattoo with the description of her or his achievement. Rica, sleeve." I try to explain. On her arm is the Israel number 18 and has 3 words scrawled diagonally across her arm. Brave. Detective. Strong.

"The highest level is a level 28. If you ever in your lifetime reach level 28-" Coco trails off.

"What happens if you reach level 28?" McGee asks.

"Well-" My team all glance at each other. "No one has ever reached level 28. The director himself is like only, level 25." Chummy finishes.

"Hmm." Rica murmurs as she looks at me. "Ziva, what level are you?" She asks me. Everyone turns to look at me.

"I don't know," I say, staring her straight in the eye.

"Really?" She walks towards me and I let her quickly pull up the bottom part of my arm where your veins lay to expose the tattoo.

"L-l-l-level 28?" She stutters. Suddenly my whole team sinks to their knees. They look like they are praying or something. I quickly pull down my long sleeved grey top and zip up the tight fitting black hoodie.

"This is why," I grab their shoulders and pull them to a standing position.

"Can we see it again?" Coco asks eagerly.

"Do that weird thing again and I swear to god I will kick your ass." I determine and pull up my sleeve again. The number 28 in elegant script with various words around it.

Dangerous.Strong.Brave.Daring. Clever. Determined. Impulsive.Charmer. Enchanting. Fighter. Tempter. Actress. Dreamer. Different. Unique. Warrior. Trainer. Boss. Special Agent. Detective.

Are the words that surround it.

"When did you get yours done?" Rica asks as I put my arm in the light.

"When I joined, I was 6 years old."
I say wistfully.

"You joined Mossad when you were 6?" My team ask outraged.

"And I remember every second of it." Jordan says as he comes into the room.
"I remember little miss Ziva David comes walking into the main HQ with daddy David in front of her. I remember walking to the front of our little team which was just me, Rica, Coco, Chum and.... Zippy." he falters a bit. "and then me being the stuck up idiot went- ' are you serious, our new member is a little daddy directors girl' - and director David looking at me silently laughing." he smiles.

"Then what?" Rica grins wider.

"Then, I-" I say. " I walk up to him and poke him in like the waist and flip him over like this." I grab Jordan's hand and flip him so he's on the floor. "then I pin him and say - ' firstly, I'm not a little girl I'm now a Mossad Officer and second, never associate me with the phrase daddy directors girl or I will kick your ass." I say as I sit cross legged on his chest.

"Then," Chummy says. "She goes to the director -' If he's working for me, I want ear plugs, paperclips and heavy books. '- And just sat on him for about half an hour. It was priceless!" She says, doubling over with laughter

"You never fail to amuse me everyday." Jordan winks at me from the floor.

"Firstly," I put my feet on top of his knees and arms on his arms like a press up. "I'm not your muse." And I then stand up.

"And secondly?" He asks.

"I can kill you with the book or the paperclip. You decide." I smirk.

"Any leads on the case?"