Chapter 3💘

12:00 am
After the meet and greet
Da'Chanelle POV:

As me and Val walked back to her car I checked my messages and saw 72 text from Tyler and 9 missed calls.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath, "Yo did you see the way youngboy was looking at you?!" Val said as I shook my head and laughed.

"Girl y'all was looking like y'all loved each other"

"Bye!" I said as me and Val laughed, "We wouldn't even work...he's famous and I work at the mall"

Val shook her head as we got in her car and headed to my house.

About an hour later I had said bye to Val and started walking to my apartment. Once I got upstairs most the lights were on which meant Tyler was home.

I walked into our bedroom hoping he was in the shower but he wasn't.

He was laying on the bed while looking at his phone.

"Hey" I said smiling as he continued to look at his phone. "Where was you at?" He asked as I looked at him in confusion.

"I was with Val...the real question is where were you at? I called you and texted multiple times Ty"

"Why you always lyin Da'chanelle?!" Tyler asked raising his voice. He never calls me by my full name unless he's upset.

"I'm not lying! Val took me out" I said as he sucked his teeth, "I saw your story, you went to go see some nigga"

"He's famous!" I argued before getting a notification from Instagram saying that Kentrell texted me texted me.

@NBA youngboy: I hope you had a great birthday💚

I smiled at the text before seeing Tyler stand up, "He texting your phone now?!"

"No! Val was just making sure I was ok" I said as he rolled his eyes. "Man get the fuck out my face" he said as I shook my head and walked to the bathroom.

As soon as I got in the shower I started silently crying. I love him so much but I honestly can't do this anymore. He ain't even tell me happy birthday.

I turned 20 and Tyler missed it because he was too busy sleeping with some hoe. After I got out the shower Tyler was sleep.

I climbed in the bed next to him before texting Kentrell back.

@_dachanelle_: I did! Thanks🙂💚

The next day
10:30am
Da'chanelle POV:

"You good?" Val asked me as I shrugged. "Me and Tyler was arguing last night and when I woke up this morning he was gone"

"Girl I don't understand why you won't just stay at my house" Val said as I shrugged. A few minutes later a crowd full of people started walking in while surrounding someone.

"Who the fuck?" Val said as I shook my head and walked over. "Excuse me guys you can't all just come in here knocking down shi-Kentrell!" I said shocked as he smirked at me and I slightly smiled.

"My fault they just wanted pictures...can y'all give me a little space?" He asked as people nodded walked out the store.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked as he continued looking around. "What's your name?"

"Da'chanelle but you can call me Chanel" I said as he nodded. He was with two other guys that he's usually always with. "Well this is Three and Ben" he said as I nodded.

"Nice to meet y'all" I said as they nodded. "You got these in a 8 Chanel?"

"Um let me see" I said as Kentrell handed me the shoe and I walked to the back as Val followed me. "What the actual fuck?!" She whispered as I nodded and continued looking for the shoe.

"Is he really here?" She whispered as I nodded trying to calm down. I walked back to the front seeing Kentrell and Three talking while Ben was on his phone.

"Here you go" I said as he nodded and smiled at me, "Preciate it" he said as I nodded and walked back over to the counter as Val walked over to me.

"What you finna do tonight?" She asked as I shrugged and say on the counted since it's only me and Val working today.

"Eat ice cream then sleep" I said as she shook her head smiling and Ben and Three walked up to us.

"Can I get this in a 9 and this in a 8?" Ben asked as Val took the shoes and nodded.

"So you work here?" Kentrell asked from behind me and I jumped off the counter to face him. "Yeah" I said as he nodded.

"I followed you back on Instagram" he said as my eyes slightly widened and I smiled. "Here you go" Val said coming back with two boxes of shoes handing them to Ben who handed on of them to Three.

A few minutes later Kentrell and the guys paid for their shoes. "I'll text you" he said as I smiled and nodded before they left the store.

"Y'all cute or whatever" Val said as some more people started walking into the store. "Shush" I said smiling as she laughed.

I can't lie...he fine as hell

Sorry for any mistakes!👀❤️
Btw if u don't already know this I'm Jasmine🤓