Chapter 23💘

December 23rd
Radio station
Da'chanelle POV:

"So we heard about the shooting" Todd said to me as I nodded

"So we heard about the shooting" Todd said to me as I nodded. I was in a interview and it was about my fashion Nova experience and how far I've come since meeting youngboy but everyone wants to know how me and Kentrell are holding up.

"Yeah...so um, Kentrell wanted to, take me out since Kayden wasn't at the house and it was really just me and him. So of course I agreed and we decided to go to this club"

"Mhm" Todd said nodding. "So me and him were at the club for a good amount of time before we decided we wanted to go home and get some rest..."

I continued trying to seem as calm as possible about the situation. "S-so once we got into the car, we started listening to music and just chilling until we stopped at a red light...mind you Kentrell's window was down because he had been talking to fans...so a truck rolled up beside us and w-well you know"

I gave Todd a weak smile while a tear ran down my face, "That must've been awful for you to go through especially- yo can you get her a tissue?"

Someone handed me a tissue as I gave off another weak smile. "I hate to cry right here and right n-now but I really thought I lost him for a second" I said as Todd nodded his head.

"Yeah well everyone is glad to hear that you guys are ok and let's continue talking about your fashion Nova deal" Todd said trying to change the subject as I nodded.

Talking about business and work really helps me not think about what happened to me and Kentrell. He just got home yesterday from the hospital and he's been resting most of the day but only because I've been making him.

Kentrell's that type of guy that thinks no ones gonna touch him...sometimes I honestly think in his mind he's invincible.

A few hours later

Once I left the radio station and signed autographs from fans I was finally home. "Thanks Greg" I said smiling and getting out the car as he nodded and smiled.

I opened the front door with my key and saw Kentrell sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Really?" I said before locking the door and Kentrell smiled at the sight of me. "Hey slime" he said while laying on the couch.

"Hi" I said sighing and laying infront of him as he put his arm around me. "How did you get down here?" I asked.

"Boomer and KD helped me before they left" he said as I nodded and started to curl up while closing my eyes.

"How was the interview?"

"Besides crying at least once...pretty good" I said as Kentrell stayed quiet.

"You wanna watch Netflix?" Kentrell asked as I opened my eyes snap nodded.

After re-watching both seasons of all American and a couple episodes of Vampire diaries I was ready to go to sleep.

"Come on" I said helping Kentrell off the couch as he put his arm around my shoulder putting most of his weight on me.

I helped Kentrell to his room and helped him lay down. "Where you going?" He asked as I began to open his bedroom door.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said as Kentrell nodded. "Can you sleep in here?" He asked quietly as I smiled, "I just don't wanna be alone" he said as I nodded.

Me either....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️