Chapter 7💘

July 6th - 4:45pm
Jania's POV:

"Hey y'all" I said walking into Kentrell's  house

"Hey y'all" I said walking into Kentrell's house. "Wassup Nene" KD said when I noticed some chick sitting on the couch with Kacey in her lap.

"Who you?" I asked as she turned around. "I'm Adriana but you can call me Adri"

"Yeah I ain't ask all that, first of all can I have my baby?" I said walking over to Adriana and picking up Kacey, "Thanks, now WHO are you?"

"I'm Kentrell's girl" she said and my eyes widened, "Who's girl?"

(Adriana Gomez - 21 years old)

"Youngboy" She said as I laughed to myself, "Must be another Youngboy here"

"Nene-"

"Nah Boomer, don't Nene me cause if my son wasn't here I beat this bitch ass, who Kentrell think he is?" I looking around, "Oh so everyone wanna be quiet?" I asked looking at Baby Joe, then Three and KD .

"Where he at?"

"Upstairs" Ben responded walking out the kitchen as I nodded and walked upstairs with Kacey on my hip.

I opened Kentrell's door and he was laying on the bed looking at Chanel's Instagram but he quickly closed out the tab once I walked in the room.

"Who the hell that Adriana bitch?" I asked as Kentrell scrunched up his face, "Don't bbe cussing in front of my son" I nodded my head and put Kacey down as he watched the tv.

"First of all its OUR son, it takes two people to make a baby, and second of all you needa get your shit together because I don't know who Adriana think she is but you and Chanel gon get back together so tell AdRiAnA to back off"

"How you coming in here acting like you run something" Kentrell asked as I scuffed and walked closer to him.

I picked up his phone out of his hands and threw it to the other side of the room.

"Because Chanel's my friend and she ain't out sleeping with every nigga she see"

"Who said I was sleeping with Adriana?" Kentrell asked as I rolled my eyes

"Spare the details on whatever you doing with her, just figure your life out before the baby shower which is on the thirteenth" I said as Kentrell nodded and I picked Kacey back up.

"Bye Da"

"Bye Draco" Kentrell said as we all walked out the room, downstairs and I walked out the house. "You ready to see Auntie Chanel?" I asked putting Kacey into his car seat as he nodded.

A few minutes later

"How was the meeting?" I asked Chanel as she got into the passenger seat

"Uh boring" She laughed, "All they wanted to talk about was my pregnancy photoshoot which I'm going to do after the baby shower...I think that's when I'm going to tell the public I'm pregnant with Kentrell's kid."

"Aww" I said as Chanel laughed, "Hey Draco!" Chanel said turning around as Kacey waved. "Who was over there?" Chanel asked before I pulled off.

"Girl I ain't even finna lie to you...some Hispanic chick named Adriana was over there" I said as Chanel scrunched up her face and I could tell she was getting upset.

"He ain't sleeping with her cause I know what type girl she is...I just had a problem cause she was holding my baby" I said as Chanel made a disgusted face.

"Yeah um no, ain't nobody touching my nephew like that" she said as I nodded, "It's still early, we should take Kacey to get ice cream" Chanel suggested and I nodded. "Yeah that sounds cool"

"Ight"

Later that day - Kentrell's house
Kentrell's POV:

"Wanna go upstairs?" Adriana asked rubbing my chest as I slightly pushed her off me. "I'm rey go to sleep y'all" I said as everyone nodded and Adriana gave me a confused look.

"I just asked if you wanted to-"

"No damn" I said shaking my head and walking upstairs to my room. A few minutes later I heard the door open and I turned around seeing Adri.

She laid down on the bed and started rubbing my shoulders as I scrolled through Instagram.

"Your mom live down here right?"

"Yeah" she replied and I saw her smiling through my phone. "Pack your stuff, when I get home tomorrow be gone"

"Are you serious?!" She said scrunching up her face as I turned my phone off and nodded. "Wow" she said shaking her head and scuffing.

"Whatever" she said turning her back to me and going to sleep.

Chanel needa come back...I don't know how long I can take it  anymore....