Chapter 12💘

December 5th
Chanel's POV :

"Yeahhh no" I said shaking my head at Kentrell as he sucked his teeth and Jania held Xavier while I held Kayla

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want my babies faces all on the internet yet" I said as Jania nodded. "Fine, can I take a picture of them and put an emoji over they face?"

"You ain't gon give up is you?" I asked as Kentrell shook his head and I sucked my teeth, "Later" I said as he nodded and walked out the room.

"These babies so cute" Jania said as I nodded, "Well I am a very good looking person" I laughed, "Kentrell ain't so bad either" Jania said looking down at Xavier.

"He aight" I joked and we both started laughing, "You guys get to go home today" Jania said in a baby voice to Xavier as I smiled.

"Can you take a picture of them? I wanna show my mom" I said as Jania nodded and we laid Kayla and Xavier down.

"Thanks" I said as Jania showed me the picture, "Any time, but last night I bought you some clothes" She said as I nodded

Two hours later

"Welcome home" I said waking into the house while holding Kayla. "They gon love it" Kentrell said holding Xavier and I nodded.

"Lets put them in they room"  I said as Kentrell nodded.

We walked upstairs and sat the twins in their cribs, "Ima go take a shower" I said as Kentrell nodded. Those hospital clothes wasn't it.

A few minutes later
Kentrell's POV:

Xavier started crying as soon as Chanel got into the shower. I picked him up and heard a knock at the door.

That gotta be Nisha, she wasn't at the  hospital because she had the watch Kayden and Kacey.

The knocking continued and I rolled my eyes before answering the door.

"Yo Nish-Adri" I said as she rolled her eyes and walked into the house.

"Bit- ayo yo lucky my son right here"

"He's cute" she said looking around, "Yeah I know, whatchu want?" I asked while Adrianna walked around, "I miss you"

"Ok?" I said hearing her suck her teeth, "So lets work things out"

"I ain't tryna work shi-things out with you...I just got things together with my future wife" I said as Adrianna turned around to face me.

"So what was I to you? A booty call"

"You said it" I said shaking my head and Adrianna smiled shaking her head before looking at Xavier.

"I would hate for anything to happen to your kids when they get older...you haven't seen the last of me, remember that Mr.Gaulden" she said before pushing past me and walking out the door as Chanel walked downstairs with a towel covering her.

"Who was that?" She asked drying her hair with a different towel, "Wrong house" I said as she nodded.

"Was my baby crying?" She asked in a baby voice while talking to Xavier. She picked him up as I sucked my teeth.

"Mama's boy" I mumbled and Chanel laughed before kissing my check, "I love you"

"I love you too" I said before she walked upstairs with Xavier.

Adrianna ain't gon do shit to my family...

Sorry for any mistakes!💞