Chapter 4💘

June 6th -2:30pm
Cali - Chanel and Kentrell house
Chanel's POV:

"You ready?" Baby Joe asked  me as I nodded walking down the stairs, "Where's Trell?" I asked putting my sunglasses on and looking around

"He finna meet  us there" Baby Joe said causing me to scrunch up my face but I shrugged and nodded.

I got in the truck seeing Boomer, KD and Three. "Sup stink" KD said and I sent him a head nod before getting settled in a seat.

"Where's Kentrell again?"

"Our damn" Baby Joe laughed as I rolled my eyes, "Ayo her pregnancy hormones finna kick in" KD joked as I bucked at him as he put his hands up in defense.

"Yo he with Ben, he fine" Boomer said as I sighed and nodded.

We're getting ready for Kentrell's concert tomorrow and Trell suppose to be rehearsing in a few minutes but for some reason he ain't in this car with me.

*incoming call from My Boo Nene🧸💞*

"Heyy!" I said answering the face time call, "Where you at?" Jania asked eating some chips with Kacey on her lap.

"Girl you always eating but I'm on my way to Kentrell's rehearsal"

"Shit that is today ain't it?"

"Mhm" I said nodding my head, "What you doing?"

"Just chilling here with Nisha and Iyanna just got here"

"Oh" I said and Jania nodded, "Mommy" Kacey said and I smiled at hearing his voice, "Yes baby"

"I hungry" Jania nodded and looked back at the phone.

"Girl ima catch you later" she said as I smiled and nodded, "Love you" I said smiling, "Love you too" Nene said before hanging up.

Same time
Jania's POV:

"Who was that?" Nisha asked walking into the kitchen while Kayden followed her, "Chanel"

"She ain't wanna say hi to me?" Nisha asked pouting as I laughed, "She on her way to Kentrell's rehearsal, plus Kacey hungry"

"We should get some takeout" Nisha said as I nodded.

"What y'all say?" Iyanna asked walking from the living room into the kitchen.

"We might get some takeout" I said as Iyanna nodded and I noticed a bruise on her arm.

"What happened?"

"N-nothing...just a little hickey" she shyly laughed as me and Nisha scrunched up our faces, "On ya arm?" Nisha asked as Iyanna shrugged.

"It's nothing" Iyanna said as I shook my head and stood up. "Whatever you say" I said grabbing my keys and putting a small jacket on Kacey.

"Come here" 'Nisha said as Kayden walked over to her and she helped him put his shoes on.

"The truck outside" I said as Iyanna and Nisha nodded and we walked out the house.

I ain't gon lie, I ain't use to like Iyanna cause all she wanted to do was ruin Kentrell's life.

She would always talk about having a kid with him and how they would get married. That shit would Lowkey hurt.

I ain't hooked on Kentrell but the love that me and him had was unreal and for her to constantly tell us shit like they was getting married and moving together hit hard.

I was finally glad when Kentrell met Chanel because he looked happier than he was with Iyanna and she ain't just wanna use him for money.

"You good?" Nisha asked as we got into the car and I nodded, "Yeah I'm straight" I said nodding and we all got settled before the car pulled off.

Later that day
Kentrell's POV:

"You good?" I asked Chanel who was sitting backstage. "I'm cool" she said shrugging and looking down at her phone.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked her, "scrolling on tik tok" she said before sitting her phone upside down on her lap.

"You sure you good?" I asked again and Chanel nodded before her phone started ringing.

"Who that?" I asked sitting next to her, "Skyla" she said before answering the phone.

"Mhm" I heard Chanel say a bunch of times before getting off the phone.

"What happened?" I asked as Chanel's face held a facial expression I couldn't make out.

"AJ home..."

Sorry for any mistakes luvs!❤️