Chapter 30💘

January 4th
9:35pm
Da'chanelle:

"Wassup Miami!!" Kentrell said while on stage as I laughed and shook my head

"Wassup Miami!!" Kentrell said while on stage as I laughed and shook my head. "Stupid ass" Val said while watching Ben on stage with him.

"Terrible" I said before Kentrell started to rap, "How y'all doing?" Val asked talking about me and Kentrell.

"Good, we're just trying to get on the same page with somethings" I said as she nodded and pulled out her phone.

"I-"

"What?" I asked as Val held her phone close to her, "N-nothing" Val said as I sucked myself teeth and snatched her phone out of her hand.

"What the hell?" I said looking at Iyanna's post and seeing her with Tyler.

"Maybe it's not him"

"It most definitely is him" I assured Val, "The tattoos are the same and everything" I said handing Val her phone back.

"Why are they even together?"

"I have no idea" I said rolling my eyes, "Well I mean I guess it doesn't matter since you have Kentrell, right?"

"Yeah that" I said frustrated. Don't get me wrong I like Kentrell and I'm totally over Tyler but I'm tryna figure out why he would be with Iyanna Mayweather.

I pushed my thoughts aside before enjoying the rest of the concert.

A few hours later

"What's wrong?" Kentrell asked me as we laid on the bed in our hotel. "Nothing" I said quietly as he played with my hair and sucked his teeth.

"Have you seen Iyanna's Instagram?" I asked as Kentrell shook his head and pulled out his phone.

A few minutes later I said Kentrell scrunch up his face. "Ain't that your ex?" He asked as I nodded. "The fuck she doing with that nigga?" He asked as I shrugged.

"That's what I've been trying to figure out" I said before sighing. "It's probably nothing, just her tryna make you jealous"

"Yeah but Trell how would she know that's my ex?" I question as he turned his phone down and pulled me closer to him.

"You worry too much" she said causing me to smile and shake my head. "Just get some sleep. It's probably nothing" Kentrell assured me as I nodded and closed my eyes.

I hope Iyanna isn't up to something....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️