Chapter 7💘

The next day - November 18th
Kentrell's house - 2:15pm
Da'chanelle POV:

"Ight y'all gon be good for Chanel right?" Kentrell asked Kayden as he nodded and I held Kacey in my arms.

"Ight...how I look?" Kentrell asked me as I looked at him in confusion while smiling.

"Prefect" I said with a light laugh and Kentrell smirked. "Someone got a crush" he said as I shook my head.

"I don't" I said as he shrugged, "I'll be back in a hour or two" he said as I nodded and sat on the couch. "If you want something to eat, there's pizza in the fridge" Kentrell said before leaving and locking the door.

He has a really nice house

"Hungry" Kayden said sitting beside me on the couch. "Want some pizza?" I asked as he nodded. "Ok hold up" I said sitting Kacey beside him and walking into the kitchen.

"You ok?" I said from the kitchen. "Yea" Kayden said back as I nodded before grabbing the pizza box out the fridge and putting 2 slices in the oven on some foil.

Once I walked back to the living room I picked up Kacey who was being really quiet. "You good?" I asked looking at him lay on my chest.

"Mhm" he said as he stated to play with one of my curls. "Whatchu wanna watch Draco?"

"Spongebob" he said art I laughed and picked up the remote while sitting back on the couch. "Daddy's favorite show" Kayden said as I laughed.

"Daddy likes Spongebob?" I asked as Kayden and Kacey nodded before I laughed again and turned to the show.

After a couple of minutes I got the pizza out the oven and Kayden began eating his slice after it cooked down.

Kacey was playing with his toys on the floor as I caught Val up on everything that's been happening since we didn't have time to talk at work.

"Chanel look it" Kayden said as I smiled and he bit into some of the pizza. "He sounds so cute!" Val said as I nodded. "He's honestly adorable" I said smiling.

A couple hours later
NBA youngboy POV:

"Yeah I jus got home" I said to Three who was in the phone. "Ight talk to me later" Three said as I nodded and unlocked the front door.

Damn...

I saw Chanel laying on the couch with Kacey laying in her chest and Kayden laying by her feet. They was all under a cover and I smiled locking the door.

I walked over to the couch and picked Kacey up before walking upstairs and putting him in his room.

I did the same thing with Kayden before whispering in Chanel's ear, "Yo...wake up"

"Hmm" she said back as I laughed slightly and picked her up. I carried to her room before tucking her under the covers and walking out the room while shutting the door.

*knock*

I walked downstairs and opened the front door seeing my ex Iyanna. "Whatchu need YaYa?" I said before yawning.

"Hey baby" she said before inviting herself inside. "Look I'm tired, I ain't got time for this" I said before shaking my head.

"Then let's go to bed" she said sitting on the couch and I sucked my teeth. "Nah Iyanna you gotta leave" I said as she rolled her eyes and started walking upstairs.

"Why this door shut?" She asked before opening the guest bedroom and seeing Da'Chanelle sleeping.

"Ayo what the fuck?!" She yelled causing Chanel to slightly open her eyes. "Who the fuck is this?" She asked me as I rolled my eyes and Chanel sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Ayo Kentrell what the hell?" She mumbled as Iyanna looked at me and started chuckling. "So this bitch can call you Kentrell but I'm still calling you youngboy?!" She asked as Chanel sucked her teeth.

"Look can you do me a favor and argue with Kentrell somewhere else, I'm trying to sleep and you being mad annoying" Chanel said standing up as some of her accent started to kick in which made me smirk.

Suddenly I heard Kacey start to whine and I sucked my teeth. "Move I got him" Chanel said pushing past me and Iyanna.

"You fucking with soft bitches now?!" Iyanna asked as I grabbed her arm and walked her downstairs to the front door.

"You being disrespectful to my guest and waking up my sons. Get the fuck out" I said as she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Really?!" She asked shaking her head out of frustration.

"Did I fucking stutter?!" I asked opening the door as Iyanna sucked her teeth and walked out before I shut the door and locked it.

I walked back upstairs and saw Chanel holding Kacey while he began to fall back asleep. She laid him down and I gave her a weak smile.

"Thanks..." I said as she nodded and walked past me before walking into her room and shutting the door.

Shit!

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️