Chapter 20💘

December 17th
Kentrell's house - 6:45pm
Da'chanelle POV:

"I'm home" I said walking into the house and seeing Jania holding Kacey on the couch. "Heyy" I said as she smiled.

"Heyy sis!" She said standing up before hugging me. "Hey Kacey" I said picking him up. "Chanel!" He said as I smiled.

"Kentrell's upstairs but we're gonna head out" she said as I nodded and she hugged me again. "Say bye" she said grabbing Kacey as I smiled and waved as they walked out the front door.

I walked upstairs so that I could take my uniform off and get ready to shower when I found Kentrell laying on my bed while looking at his phone.

"Damn you scared me" I said as he looked at me and smiled. "Wassup slime" he said pulling me into a hug and I smiled.

"Heyy"

"You miss me?" Kentrell asked looking down at me and I chuckled. "Nahhh" I said as he mean mugged me and I laughed before walking away and sitting my phone on my dresser.

"Let's go out" he said as I looked at him in confusion. "Come on....we ain't gone out in a while since Kayden been here"

Kayden left yesterday and now  Kentrell is pressed on taking me somewhere.

"Where you tryna go?" I asked, "This club" he said as I shook my head and smiled. This nigga always tryna go to a club.

"Fineee" I said as his eyes widened and he smiled, "Go get ready we gotta leave by 8:00" he said as I nodded and walked to my bathroom.

Once I got out the shower and got dressed it was 7:50 and I knew Kentrell was downstairs waiting for me.

"I'm ready" I said looking down at my phone, "ight" Kentrell said as I looked up and smiled at the sight of him. We walked outside to the truck and got inside before Greg pulled out the driveway.

"You look good" Kentrell said licking his lips, "You do too" I said as Kentrell smirked.

Once we got to the club we were sitting in VIP as always talking and drinking.

"You ready for tour?" Kentrell asked me as I nodded. "Yeah" I said trying to hold in my excitement. I honestly can't wait.

"I have a interview next week about my fashion nova experience and my Instagram" I said taking a sip of my drink as Kentrell smiled at me.

"Doing big things already"

"You know I couldn't have done it without you" I said smiling.

"You wasn't in the right mindset for all this back when you was dating that fuck nigga but now you is"

"Well...you helped me and that's why I appreciate you, I mean you ain't have to do all that for a girl you bearly knew"

"Yeah but I wanted to...besides what are friends for right?" He asked as I smiled and Kentrell put his arm around my shoulders.

"It's finna be you and me against the world one day" he spoke as I let out a breath smiling. No matter what anyone says, this man will truly always have a heart of gold to me.

After a few dances and drinks me and Kentrell got back inside the truck as fans crowded us.

"Can you sign this?" One girl asked Kentrell as he rolled down his widow and I smiled. We pulled off and Kentrell asked Greg to turn on Randa.

"The song we locked eyes at" he said with a smirk as I lightly pushed his shoulder and started laughing.

"I'm starting to think that I payed over for your love" Kentrell sung before placing his hand on my thigh and I started rapping along with him.

"She a real rough rider, let me get behind her, put this dick inside her and she just want my title" Kentrell rapped as we stopped at a red light.

"I looked out his window that was still down and smiled at all the lights outside on the buildings.

Another trucked pulled up beside us and I figured it was fans because it began to roll down its window slightly.

Kentrell's rapping died down as he looked over to see what I was looking at before we heard gun shots come from the other car and Kentrell pulled my head down.

Greg started speeding down the road as I slightly put my head up and noticed Kentrell wasn't moving.

"K-Kentrell?" I said noticing blood all over me. I lifted Kentrell's shoulders up and saw he had been shot in the stomach.

"Greg we gotta get to a hospital!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. "Kentrell! No Kentrell wake up!"

Please wake up!

Had to spice things up a little bit💅🏼but Sorry for any mistakes!❤️