Chapter 6💘

The next day
November 17th
Da'chanelle POV:

"Where you going?" Kentrell asked as I walked downstairs as saw him in the kitchen with Kayden. "I gotta go to work" I said as he nodded.

"I can take you" he said as I shook my head. "It fine, I'll see you later" I said as Kentrell nodded and I walked out the house.

Once I got to work Val was helping someone and I went to the back and put my purse where I usually do.

"Heyy!" Val said walking past me as I smiled and a couple of girls walked in. "Hi can I help you with anything?" I asked as one of the girls showed me a picture of a pair of shoes.

"Y'all got these?" She asked as I took a closer look at the name of the shoe. "Let me see" I said walking over to the computer and searching them up.

"Yeah we have two more, what size do you need?"

"A 6" she said as I nodded, just so happens we have a 6.

A couple hours later

After work me and Val decided to go get some Zaxby's before I headed back to Kentrell's house. While we were in the restaurant people kept staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked as Val shook her head and a group of teens came up to us.

"Ain't you youngboys girl?" One of the girls as I slightly shook my head. "Dey can't be putting they relationship on blast" another girl said as the first girl nodded.

"I'm not dating NBA" I said before they continued talking and Val ordered out food. "Come on" the girl said to her three other friends as they walked out the restaurant.

After me and Val ate it was already 10:00 so I decided to head to Kentrell's house.

Once I got there I knocked on the door and Three opened it. "Hey" I said as he gave me a head nod.

"Youngboy wanna talk to you upstairs" he said as I nodded and started walking upstairs. I opened the guest bedroom and Kentrell was sitting on the bed while looking at his phone.

"Hey" I said shyly as Kentrell looked up. "Shut the door" he said as I did what I was told and sat my purse on the dresser.

"Where was you at?"

"I was at work...then me and my best friend went to get some food" I said as he slightly nodded.

"Let me see your phone" he said as I hesitantly handed it to him and he started typing.

"There's my number cause you ain't answer any of my text on Instagram" he said giving me my phone back.

"Sorry I always log out of insta while I'm at work" I said as he nodded.

"It's cool, how was your day?" He asked as I let out a breath and sat beside him. "Tiring" I said as Kentrell chuckled.

"Whatchu do today?" I asked laying back as Kentrell did the same. "I had to talk to my manager about my next show before tour" he said as I nodded.

"Then I took Kayden and Kacey for ice cream which was cut short because I had to go back to the studio then I had a meeting so Draco aka Kayden and Kacey had to stay with Three"

"Damn" I said as he looked at the ceiling and nodded. "I get off early tomorrow" I said as Kentrell looked at me.

"What time?"

"I go tomorrow at 8:30am and get off at 1:00pm" I said as Kentrell nodded. "I gotta meeting at 3 tomorrow...I don't expect you to say yes but maybe you can watch Kayden and Kacey, if you ain't busy"

"Of course I can" I said as Kentrell's head shot towards me, "Dead ass?" He asked as I nodded.

"Thanks...I don't get much help around here" he said as I sat up and so did he. "It's fine I mean you're letting me stay here so it's the least I can do" I said as he smiled and nodded.

"I'll let you get settled and maybe we can watch a movie with the boys once Three leave" he said standing up and walking to the door as I nodded.

"Yeah ima just shower" I said as Kentrell smiled and nodded before leaving the room and shutting the door.

I don't see why everyone things he's such a horrible person...he's actually kind of sweet...

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️