Chapter 19💘

December 12th
Kentrell's house
Kentrell's POV:

"Whatchu want?" I asked answering the phone. "I miss you" Iyanna said on the other end. "Yeah I can tell" I said before stepping outside.

"You know that Chanel girl only want you for money right?"

I scuffed at Iyanna's comment remembering that Chanel is upstairs in the house with Kacey and Kayden.

"She wouldn't do that Iyanna" I said growing  frustrated. "Kentrell she ain't famous like us, she don't got what we got...shit I could buy her little ass"

"I'm done" I said before hanging up the phone. Iyanna been stressing me out like crazy ever since Chanel came into my life.

"Hey me and the boys about to go get some food" Chanel said opening the front door and walking outside.

"Ight...you need some money?" I asked as she scrunched her face and shook her head smiling.

"You know I never ask you for anything plus I told the boys after they eat I would get them ice cream" she said as I nodded.

Iyanna really wrong about this one.

"Come on I'll call Greg to drive us" I said referring to the guy that be driving us hella places. He's the guy that picks me up from interviews, clubs and shit.

Chanel nodded walking back into the house.

Once the truck got here Chanel was holding Kaydens hand and Kacey was in my arms.

 "Come on" Chanel said smiling at Kayden as he walked out the house with her and I smirked to myself

After we all got settled in the car Chanel began taking videos of herself and Kayden as I laughed.

"You so cute" Chanel said as Kayden smirked and I sucked my teeth. "Ayo" Chanel said laughing.

Her laugh  even got a nigga smiling.

We pulled up and Wendy's before Chanel and I got out the car to get the food. "Whatchu want?" I asked her as she looked at the menu.

"Just some nuggets and fries" she said as I nodded, "Whatchu want to drink?"

"A sprite but I can pay for it" she said as I shook my head and walked up to the register ordering our food.

I could tell Chanel had I slight attitude that I was paying cause she always been independent from the day she started living with me.

Once we got back to the car. Kayden started eating his nuggets and Kacey ate some fries. I got them frosties while me and Chanel got sodas.

I could honestly get use to this.