Chapter 1💘

(Trust me book 2)

May 20th
4:30pm
Chanel's POV:

"The baby seems to be doing good" The doctor said while removing the gel from my stomach as I gave her a weak smile

"What's wrong?" She asked me as I sat up and shook my head.

"Nothing...everything as just happened so fast" I said letting out a sigh. "Well I'm sure you and the baby's father are going to figure everything out" She smiled as I nodded.

"I'll see you next month?"

"Of course" I said nodding my head and standing up. "Thank you" I said with a smile, "No problem honey"

I walked out the doctors office with security as fans surrounded me outside. "NBA is in the truck" on of the guys said as I nodded.

Me and Kentrell still haven't told the public about my pregnancy because we're trying to figure things out ourselves.

"When he found out I was pregnant, he didn't take it that well at first. He wanted me to have his kid but he knew I wasn't ready.

He kept apologizing and shit but I explained to him that a baby was a blessing.

"You good?" Kentrell asked as I got in the back of the truck with him. "Mhm" I said nodding before my phone started blowing up, which was weird because I had logged out of Instagram and snapchat.

Kory😻: Y'all seen AJ???

Lala🤩: Nah and I'm starting to get worried

James🖤: I'm checking the block for her

Me: Whats happening??

Lala🤩: AJ missing, she ain't been  home in weeks

Kory😻: Have you talked to her Chanel?

Me: No

James🖤: Let me know   if you guys find anything

Kory😻: Ight

Lala🤩: K

Me: Ard

"Who's that?" Kentrell asked as I put my phone away. "The group, Avery missing"

"On god?" Kentrell asked as I nodded, "Damn, how long she been gone?"

"A couple weeks" I said shaking my head as the truck pulled off. "Damn" Kentrell said as I nodded.

"How's the baby?" He asked looking down. "It's fine" I said smiling and placing my hand on top of Kentrell's.

"We got this" I said nodding. "You sure?" He asked as I nodded. "We're" I started while looking down at my stomach than up and Kentrell.

"We're all gonna be ok" I assured him.

Same time & day
Iyanna's POV:

"Do you need anything?" I asked Tyler as he shook his head. "You sure-"

"I got stabbed. I ain't handicap damn Yanna"

Tyler has been acting like this ever since he got shot. He even though at one point I had something to do with it.

"Ty I just don't know what you want me to do" I sighed trying not to let my emotions take over me.

"I just want you to leave me the hell alone" Tyler spoke while turning up the tv. My eyes slightly widened before I nodded and walked out the room.

My daddy told me to never let a man talk to me the way Ty did but I have a soft spot for him.

I jus hope we can get through this together....

Heyy luvs! Sorry for any mistakes❤️!