Chapter 35💘

The next Morning
4:23am - January 17th
Da'chanelle POV:

"Moveee" I said turning over as Kentrell sucked his teeth. "Nah come here" he said wrapping me in his arms.

"I've been up half the nightttt" I whined, "But I wanna eat again" Kentrell said as I opened my eyes and mean mugged him. "You know you want it" he said as I closed my eyes and turned my back to him.

"Maneee" Kentrell said as he sucked his teeth. "We finna get up soon" I said exhausted. "And?"

"And I'm tired Trell" I said feeling Kentrell kissing my neck. "Trell!" I said as Kentrell smiled on my skin.

"Say it"

"Say what?" I asked turning to face him. "That you love me" he smirked as I smiled and shook my head. "I love you Kentrell Gaulden"

"I love you too" Kentrell said pulling me even closer to him.

This...This love is real....

ATL Georgia - 1:45pm
Iyanna's POV:

"Here" I said handing Jania her phone while giving her a fake smile. Jania took her phone and started talking to Nisha and Nia.

"Taylin and me have been doing pretty good together" Nia said as I sat down.

Taylin usually lives with Kentrell but ever since Chanel came, Nia wanted to spend more time with Taylin.

"That's good!" Nisha said as Jania nodded. "Ain't you got a boyfriend?" Nia asked me as I shrugged, "Not really a boyfriend but I'm seeing someone" I explained as she nodded.

"Y'all see what Kentrell posted on his insta story?" Jania asked as we all shook our heads and she showed us his story.

It was a picture of Kentrell laying his chin on Chanel's shoulder while she was sleep. They had a cover over them but it looked like they were naked.

"She think I'm cute, she wanna have sex" Nia laughed reading the caption as Jania smiled. "I'm happy that he's happy" Jania added as Nia nodded and I looked at them in disgust.

"Really?" I asked as Jania nodded. "Why wouldn't we? I'm a baby momma, I ain't his girl. He can see who he wants and I can see who I want"

"Nene right" Nia said before pulling out her phone. "You got ice cream?" Nisha asked as Jania looked up from her phone. "Yeah in the freezer, there should be cookies and cream, and Vanilla"

"Ight" Nisha said before Kayden walked into the kitchen. "Thirsty" he said as Nisha looked back at him and nodded.

"Where's your brothers?" Nia asked as I looked down at Kayden.

"Upstairs" he said as Nia nodded and I pulled out my phone.

As long as he's happy I'm happy...bullshit

Baltimore Maryland - 2:00pm
The same day
Kory Summers POV:

"Where you been at?" I asked Chanel as she smiled, "On tour...I thought you was mad at me"

"Girl you know I ain't ever been able to stay mad at you" I said causing Chanel to chuckle.

"On god though...I just wanna become best friends like we use to be" I said before Chanel put herself and looked back.

I could tell she was probably talking to Youngboy so I just stayed quiet, I noticed she had a hickey on her neck but I ain't think about it too much.

"Sorry Kory...but yeah I would like that" she said causing me to smile and she laughed. "Got a nigga smiling and shit"

"It's one of my many talents"'Chanel said flipping her hair back as I smiled.

Ain't a day go by that I ain't think about this girl after she moved....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️