Chapter 6💘

July 4th
Chanel's POV:

"Everything looks good" My doctor said as I smiled and looked up at the celling, "The babies are doing just fine"

"Babies?!" I said looking at my doctor and my eyes widened, "Yes you're having twins!" She said back with a smile as my head shot towards Jania and she was just as shocked as I was.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

"I-um no, just write it down on a piece of paper and give it to her" I said pointing to Jania and my doctor nodded...hold up...let me take y'all back real quick.

Flashback, a few weeks ago

"Why don't you trust me?!" I yelled at Kentrell while crying, "Because  you always being sneaky!" yelled back as I shook my head.

"I don't want anyone else but you Kentrell! I'm carrying your kid!"

"How I even  know that's my kid?!" Kentrell yelled as my eyes widened, "I-you were the only person I slept with" I argued as Kentrell  sucked his teeth and I sat on the bed watching him pace the floor.

My eyes were red  from all the crying that I'va done and I felt like puking.

"This ain't gon work out" Kentrell spoke lowly and my heart nearly stopped, "W-what?"

"Me and you ain't gon work out" he spoke louder and more tears ran down my face as I  nodded my head, "Yeah you're right" I said before standing up and packing my things.

"I quit my job for you, I helped you get through so much shit and I'm carrying you're fucking kid but  you ain't satisficed.

Everything I do is for us!" I said still packing my clothes into a suitcase.

"Everytime shit gets hard you give up, you're not gonna make it far in life like that, I don't care how much fucking money you got" I said sitting the suitcase up and grabbing my phone off the bed.

"Yo-"

"No Kentrell, I'm done! I can't deal with your jealousy, insecurities and ability to believe that I would cheat on you, so I guess we don't work" I said pushing past him and walking out the room.

Jania was waiting for me outside and  she said I could stay with her even though I was going to get my ow apartment, she doesn't like staying in her house alone.

"You good?" Jania asked after I put my suitcase in the truck and  got into the front seat, "No, but I'll be fine.

I just gotta get some rest, I have a photoshoot tommorow, then an interview the next day along with a meeting-"

"Yooo calm down...take a breath" Jania cut me off and I did what she said as she pulled off.

"You can get some rest tonight...take a hot bath and relax, y'all gon work everything" out Jania assured me and I nodded.

Flash back over

"You ready?" Jania asked snapping me out of my thoughts and I realized the gel was off my belly

"Yeah I'm ready" I said as she nodded and I got up before we walked out the doctors office.

"Anyone out there?" I asked Jania while putting my sunglasses on as she shook her head and we walked out the building and to the truck that was waiting for us.

I've been doing good with "hiding" this whole pregnancy thing.

"I gotta call Kentrell" I said as Jania nodded and we got in the truck.

I started to FaceTime Kentrell and Jania stayed quiet. "Wassup" he said answering the phone.

His face looked worn out and their were big circles under his eyes.

"You ok?" I asked genuinely concerned. "I'm cool, wassup" Kentrell said avoiding the question.

"Um well Jania and Nisha finna throw the baby shower...we're having twins" I said causing Kentrell's face to light up.

"On god?"

"Yes" I said playfully rolling my eyes and a smile appeared on Kentrell's face.

"Just tell me when the baby shower is" he said as I nodded and my smile started to slightly disappear. "How are you?"

"I'm...cool" I said nodding and Jania sucked her teeth, "Kentrell I gotta go" I said as Kentrell nodded and I hung up.

"Why won't you just tell him you miss him?" Jania asked as I scrunched up my face.

"I-I don't" I said shaking my head, "Mhmmm then why is his name still LOML in your phone" Jania said as I mean mugged her.

"You inviting Val?" She asked as I looked out of the tented windows of the car. "I don't even know"

Flashback

"Did you cheat on him?" Val asked as we sat with Jania and Nisha in Jania's room.

"Why would you even ask me that?" I questioned Val as she shrugged, "How are you and Ben?" Jania asked.

"Over" Val rolled her eyes and I sighed, "Something you wanna say Chanel?"

"No" I said to Val and she scuffed, "Worry about your own relationship ok?" Val said as I scrunched up my face.

"I ain't even-"

"I'm out Val said standing up and walking out the room and I haven't talk to her since.

Flashback over

"I wanna invite AJ, Kory, Lala and James though" I said with a small smile.

"Now that I can do" Jania said as I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"You're a good friend" I said as she flipped her hair. "The best their is" she said as we both started laughing.

Jania's honestly treated better than most people...

Sorry for any mistakes luvs!💚