Chapter 10💘

July 17th - Iyanna's house in Cali
Iyanna's POV:

"I can't believe she ain't invite me" Val said to me as I nodded, "Some people just hate on others" I said shrugging and she nodded

"she's just mad because me and Ben have a better relationship than her and Kentrell"

I don't know about all of that but ok

"You get what I'm saying?" She asked me as I nodded. Please don't tell me this is how crazy I use to sound.

"I'm gone" Tyler said walking downstairs, "Ok love you" I said before he walked out the front door and I sucked my teeth, "Trouble in paradise?"

"Something like that" I replied shaking my head. This girl worried about everybody else relationship but her own.

"She didn't even tell me the genders, or that she was having twins in the first place" Val said shaking her head while scrolling through Instagram.

"What?!"

"What's wrong?" I asked walking into the kitchen, "She making Jania the godmother" Val said as I slightly laughed to myself.

"This shit is dead!" Val said as I walked back into the living room with a bottle of water. "Y'all haven't talked in almost two months" I said locking the front door and sitting on the couch.

"But still I was supposed to be her best friend not- hold up Ben's calling" she said as I chuckled and pulled out my phone.

She doing a little too much

Later that day
Chanel's POV:

"You good?" Kentrell asked as I slightly shook my head. "My back hurts" I said while laying on my bed and Kentrell sat beside me and laid my head on him.

"I'm in PAIN!" I whined and Kentrell nodded while playing with my hair, "You should take a nap"

"I just woke up from a nap" I said shaking my head, "I need something too eat"

"Whatchu want?"

"I really want some chocolate" I said as Kentrell shook his head smiling, "I gotchu" he said before getting up and I smiled as he left the room.

*Incoming call from Vialydia*

I hesitated before answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Why you ain't tell me you was having twins?" Val said as I smiled to myself in confusion, "I haven't talked to you in almost two months"

"And?" she said before there was a pause, "And how come Jania the godmother?!" She asked and I was starting to get irritated.

"Because Jania the only person that ain't been treating me like shit" Nisha too of course.

"I don't treat you like shit!" she argued as I rolled my eyes, "Why do you even care?"

"Because I do!"

I took a deep breath before I continued talking, "Look...if it's that much of a problem then you don't have to be in my kids life at all ok? Stop acting some immature and get your shit together"

"Damn" Kentrell said walking into the room with some chocolate ice cream and I sat my phone on the bed before holding my hands out.

"Gimme " I said in a slightly baby voice causing Kentrell to laugh and he handed me the bowl. "Who was you cussing out?" he asked walking to the other side of the bed and laying next to me.

"Vialydia" I said rolling my eyes and he gave me a confused look, "Val"

"Ohhh...why she call?"

"She was big mad because I ain't tell her I was having twins and she also ain't like that I made Jania the godmother." I explained as Kentrell nodded and put his arm around me.

"She just hating" He said as I sighed and closed my eyes. "You think we ever gon get back to how we were?"

"I don't know Trell" I said hearing Kentrell let out a breath, "You love me?"

"I never stopped" I said opening my eyes and looking up at Kentrell who was looking down and giving me a weak smile.

If anything, I'm so happy to be having this man's kids...

Heyyy luvs, sorry for any mistakes!