Chapter 24💘

December 25th/ 8:16am
Kentrell's house
Da'chanelle POV:

"Yo wake up" I heard Kentrell say as I laid on his chest. "Hmm"

"It's Christmas come on" he said as I sighed and started rubbing my eyes. "Let's goooo" Kentrell whispered in my ear as I laughed.

"I'm going ok" I said finally opening my eyes while smiling and getting out of bed.

I walked to my room and decided to take a shower and get dressed. My phone began to ring and I saw it was Val trying to FaceTime me.

 My phone began to ring and I saw it was Val trying to FaceTime me

"Heyy" I said answering the car while fixing my hair. "Hey, you're in a good mood" she pointed out as u smiled. "Yeah well me and Kentrell are going to get pick up Kacey, Kayden and his other son Taylin"

Kentrell doesn't get to see his kids all at one time so he's pretty excited to pick up Taylin. He was telling me that his ex Nia don't really let him see Taylin like Nisha and Jania let him see Kayden and Kacey so he wants to spend as much time with him as possible.

"Awww" Val said as I nodded. "Well me and Ben coming over later today...probably"

"Ok" I said smiling, "Ima call you later"

"K" I said before Val hung up and I walked into Kentrell room. He was looking at the wrap around his stomach. There wasn't any blood on it which was a good sign but he still shouldn't be doing much.

"You ok?" I asked as Kentrell looked at me before putting his hoodie on. "Yeah I'm cool" he said as I nodded.

"You ready?" He asked as I nodded and put my arm around her torso as he put his arm around my shoulder after grabbing his phone and we walked downstairs.

"I'm hype bro" Kentrell said putting on his jacket as I chuckled and grabbed his car keys. "I can't wait to meet Taylin" I said as Kentrell smirked at me and we got into his car.

"Don't crash my baby" he said as I waved him off and we put our seatbelts on before I started the car and pulled out the driveway.

"Whatchu want for breakfast?" I asked Kentrell as he started playing Love... by Wale (Y'all should listen to it but Chile anywayssss~Jasmine)

"You tryna go to Denny's?" Kentrell asked as I nodded before starting to sing.

"You don't want no title? Cool" I sung seeing Kentrell smirked out of the corner of my eye.

"L.o.v.e. dot dot dot why I gotta try so hard?" Kentrell sung as he both bopped our heads to the beat.

After we ate at Denny's it was already 10:24 am. "Ima go get Kacey first then Kayden then Taylin" I said as Kentrell nodded pulling out his phone as I listened to the music he was playing.