Chapter 21💘

(This chapter kinda  sad ngl💯but anywaysss👀)

The hospital
The same day -2:35 am
Da'chanelle POV:

My leg bounced up and down as I looked at the blood on my hands. Not my blood, but his. A lump appeared in my throat as I thought about what was happening to Kentrell back in the surgery room.

The scene of Kentrell and me in the truck tonight played in my head ever since I got to the hospital. "He's gonna be ok" I mumbled to myself still looking at my hands.

"He's gonna be fine Chanel" I assured myself still mumbling. "Yo Chanel" I heard Boomer say as I looked up at him and KD.

My mascara was running all over my face and I had a cast on my wrist since I sprained it when Kentrell pulled me down.

A few scars on my neck from the seatbelt but nothing Major.

KD and Boomer ran over to me and Boomer helped me stand up before pulling me into a hug. "H-h-he's in surgery" I stuttered as KD rubbed my back.

I couldn't process what was going on at the moment. I was feeling numb. Numb at the fact that Kentrell could be dying and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Where is she?! Chanel!" I heard Val say running towards me and breaking the hug between me and Boomer and pulling me into her arms.

I couldn't hug anyone back because my hands were still shaking. "Are you ok?!" Val asked as I continued to look down at the floor.

Ben was standing next to her rubbing my arm but I moved away from everyone and sat back down.

"He's going to be ok....He's going to be fine...." I kept mumbling as everyone watched me. "Chanel you needa get some rest" KD said putting his arm on my shoulders as I pushed him away.

"N-no...I needa make sure he's ok...he's going to be ok!" I said looking up now at everyone as they nodded but Val gave me a concerned look.

"I-I gotta stay here" I said putting my head back down and looking back at the blood on my hands.

"Chanel...Boomer,Ben and KD will stay here and you can go to my house with me" Val said in a soft voice as I shook my head.

"No" I said quietly, "Chanel you can-"

"I said no!" I argued as Val backed up slightly. "See this?" I said holding up my hands as Val tried not to look at them. "T-this is his blood Val...this is Kentrell's blood!" I said slightly shouting.

"Baby I know but maybe-"

"W-we were in the car and everything was fine a-and he-he um-his window was down" I stuttered while shaking my head. I still can't think straight...

"I-I looked and there-he-they shot him" I said starting to cry again and Val pulled me back close to her.

"Chanel I know you're hurting right now...we all are but Kentrell wouldn't want you to be here like this right now...come home with me" Val said as I slightly nodded while her and KD helped me stand up.

"He's gonna be ok" I mumbled as Val and I walked out the front door.

"Yes he is" she assured me while rubbing the back of my head.

We got inside Val's car and headed to Kentrell's place because I wanted to be close to him or at least near something of his.

My eyes grew heavy once we got there and I was still feeling numb by time we pulled up at the house.

Once we got inside the house I decided to get in the shower. As I showered  I watched as the blood dripped off my hands hit the floor and I sighed heavily still slightly shaking.

Once I got out the shower I put on some underwear and one of Kentrell's hoodies that was sitting in my room. "You ok?" Val asked slowly walking into the room as I sighed and nodded.

We both laid in the bed silent until Val cut on the tv. "Breaking news rapper NBA Youngboy and possible girlfriend Da'chanelle Ta'Dior were at a club that just opened on the south side of Georgia when gun shots were fired earlier tonight....we don't know the status of the two stars now but hopefully we know some more soon" the lady on the news spoke before Val turned the tv to Disney.

"Our favorite" she said referring to the movie on, Princess and the Frog. I tried giving her a weak smile but I couldn't.

"It's finna be you and me against the world" I said as Val looked at me in confusion. "Those were some of the last words Kentrell actually said to me before..."

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because I started to cry again and Val pulled me close to her so that my head was on her chest.

Please be ok Kentrell...I need you to be ok...I can't lose you...

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️