Chapter 33💘

ATL Georgia
Iyanna's house - 2:46pm
Iyanna's POV:

"Ty" I said with my eyes closed as we laid in bed together. "Hmm" he said turning to face me as I opened my eyes.

"You miss her?" I asked him as he looked at me with a confused expression. "Chanel you idiot"

"Yo stop talking to me like that" Tyler said wrapping his hand around my neck.

This nigga really is crazy

"I-I'm sorry" I said as he let my neck go and sucked his teeth. "I am...I won't bring it up anymore"

"You miss his dumb ass" Tyler spoke after a few minutes of silence. He was my first love...of course I miss him.

"Maybe...but I have feelings for you" I admitted as Tyler turned around and chuckled. "Yeah aight"

"I do Ty...why don't you believe me?"

"Because everything that comes out your fucking mouth is a lie" Tyler said as I sighed. "We just have to break them up...and then I'm all yours" I said causing Tyler to turn around.

"You sure bout that?" He asked before I pressed my lips against his.

"I promise..."

Same time
Tour bus
Kentrell's POV:

I walked into me and Chanel's room and saw her sleeping with her AirPods in her ears. Damn she cute as shit.

I crawled beside her to lay down when I heard her ringtone go off. "But I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms for the night"

I laughed at my song being her ringtone before picking up the phone.

The fuck?

First this nigga was all up on my girl and now he's calling her. The fuck this nigga want?

I hung up the phone before placing it back beside Chanel and she turned over to face me. Her eyes were still closed and my arm was still around her.

"Slime" I mumbled before kissing her forehead. "Hmmm?"

"We on our way to Delaware" I said as she nodded and laid her head on my chest. "Chanel?"

"Yes?"

"What's up with you and that Kory nigga?" I asked making her open her eyes and sigh. "I told you we're just friends"

"I know and I believe you...I just don't want you to end up leaving me for him" I said as Chanel sat up with my arm still around her.

"I'm not leaving you for anyone Kentrell, you're the only person I wanna be with."

"You promise?" I asked Chanel as she gave me a small smile.

"I promise..."

Sorry for the late update I was tryna work on my other story🤦🏽‍♀️💯 also sorry for any mistakes!❤️