Chapter 26💘

Iyanna's house
December 27th - 2:46pm
Iyanna's POV:

"Ok but that wasn't apart of the plan T" I said shaking my head while on the phone, "I wasn't gon shoot her"

"Why the hell not?!" I asked walking into my kitchen. "She's my ex! I love her no matter what shit we went through"

"Tyler it's not that fucking hard to shoot the right person! You shot Youngboy!"

"Girl I don't know who the fuck you talking to but it ain't me, better watch your fucking mouth"

"Or what?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Let's not forget who cheated on their girlfriend for me" I snapped as I heard Tyler suck his teeth, "Whatever man" he said before hanging up.

Tyler and I met at a night club which was the night he cheated on his girlfriend which was Chanel at the time.

At first it started off as small talk then I started dancing on him and then we went back to my house and I slept with him.

Chileee when I tell you it's big-Anyways after him and Chanel broke up we've slept with each other a couple times but my heart belongs to Kentrell.

I walked upstairs to my room when I got a text from my sister Jirah.

Jirah💞: Whatchu doing?👀

                               Me: nothing at all...why?

Jirah💞: Tryna go get something to eat?

                                  Me: Sure

Jirah💞: Ard I'll be there in 15

                                     Me: Ard

I needa get my mind off of Kentrell anyways

Kentrell's house
Same day
Kentrell's POV:

"Where Chanel?" I asked as Kayden watched tv in the living room with Taylin. "Upstairs with Kacey" he said with his attention still on the tv as I nodded and started walking upstairs.

I opened my room door but ain't see Chanel so I checked her room.

"Wassup" I said as her and Kacey were watching a movie. "Hey!" She said as I walked over to her and kissed her until she started laughing and pushed away.

"Not infront of Kacey" she said as I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "What we about to do?" She asked as I laid beside her.

"I'm finna go pack my bags so we can be ready to get on the road" I said as she nodded. "You started packing?" I asked as Chanel pointed to her closet and I saw two suitcases packed.

"Someone's excited" I said as Chanel nodded and pulled out her phone.

"I'm about to go live" she said sitting up as I nodded. She sat her phone up in her window and started the live.

"Hey guys!" She said placing Kacey on her lap while he played with the ring I gave her. "Yeah that's Kentrell" she said as I looked at the live, waved and pulled out my phone.

"Oh for real?" I heard Chanel ask but I wasn't paying attention. The first place I'm preforming is here then we going to Miami then Cali and the list goes on.

"No I'm not pregnant" Chanel laughed as I turned my attention back on her and the live, "Yet" I smiled as she waved me off and chuckled.

"Can you say hi?" Chanel said to Kacey as he waved. "I'm better now" she said as I sat up and started reading some of the comments.

User: How are u ever since the accident?

User: Heyy youngboy & Youngboy's girl!!😍

User: Can't wait to see youngboy on tour🙈🥰

"Can't wait to see you too" I said to one of the comments while sending a head nod as Chanel kept reading when Jania joined. "Hey Nene" I said as Chanel smiled.

"Hey girl! Ima add you" she said before adding Jania. "Hey pumpkin!" Jania said eating some Ice cream. "Hey girl" Chanel said as more comments started to appear.

User: Sooo y'all cool?🤔

User: Love when the ex and the girlfriend get along🤗

User: Youngboy and Jania was cute💯

User: What happened to Iyanna?😂

"Ain't nobody worried bout ha" I said as Chanel scrunched her eyebrows, "Who?"

"Iyanna" Jania replied as Chanel rolled her eyes. "I hate hearing that name" Chanel added as I nodded and Jania chuckled.

"Y'all friends?" Chanel asked Jania as she slightly shook her head, "I mean I fuck with her but-you know what ima just stay out of this one"

Chanel chuckled before I stood up. "I'm rey go pack" I said as she nodded and her and Jania continued talking.

"Da where you go?" Kayden asked walking up the steps with Taylor behind him. "To my room, come on" I said once they reached the top of the steps.

Taylin and Kayden were in my room watching tv as I packed my bags.

I can tell tour rey be fun as shit

Hey luvs! Sorry for any mistakes!❤️