Miraculous Ladybug x Jojo's bizarre adventure salt prompt

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing!

Warning 2: This prompt content a LOT of salt don't like don't read!

P.S.: You can use this prompt if you want just credite and tag me in return please! :)

I recently got into the Jojo fandom aaannndd this give me an idea for a Miraculous Ladybug salt prompt with the "Marinette transfer to another school" and the "highschool AU" tropes and with an Marinette/Giorno ship! ^^

UPDATE: New prompt detail about Giorno's family name.

UPDATE 2: Made a little modification in Johnny's backstory.

--------------------------------

-Before we begin here's some precisions about this prompt:

-Jojo's universe take place at the same time than Miraculous Ladybug.

-Althrough this is a Highschool AU for the Jojo characters, they're still got their stands and powers.

-This prompt also follow the "Everybody lives/nobody die" trope so expect a lot of Jojo characters to be in it.

-The Jojos are siblings/cousins: Jonathan, Joseph and Josuke are half brothers, Jotaro is a cousin from Japan and Johnny is a cousin from america:

-Joseph is born from a short relationship between George Joestar and Elisabeth, also know as "Lisa-Lisa". The relationship happened years after Mary Joestar's death when Jonathan was a baby, unfortunatly the relationship didn't last and when Joseph was born, Lisa-Lisa give him to George, the young woman not being able to raise him due to her "agitated" life style. Joseph meet Lisa-Lisa years later and after a long talk he forgived her and allowed her to be a part of his life.

-Josuke is born from a one night stand between George Joestar and Tomoko Higashikata during a business trip in Japan.

-Jotaro is the son of George Joestar's youngest sister, Holly Joestar, and Sadao Kujo, a japanese musician.

-Johnny is the son of a brother of George Joestar, he lived in America with his father and his older brother, Nicholas. His relationship with his father wasn't the best as the latter always compared Johnny to Nicholas and after Nicholas's tragic accident their relationship got bad to the point Johnny's father diswoned him and kicked him out when he was 14. He lived on his own for a year until the day he got in a fight during which he end up getting shot and finished paralized. When Jonathan learn about Johnny's situation, he decide to become Johnny's legal guardian and took him to come live with him and his family in Britain.(Jonathan and the rest of the Joestar family in Britain didn't know about Johnny being disowned and kicked out 'cause his father made sure to keep it a secret for a long time).

-Dio and Diego Brando are half brothers and both are adopted by the Joestar:

-Dio was adopted by the Joestar when he was 12 after having been abandonned by his father.

-Diego is born from a one night stand between Dario Brando and a random woman after years he abandonned Dio, after the one night stand Dario goes MIA and was found dead one year later due to alcohol poisoning. Diego's mother died when he was 5 and the little boy lived in the streets until the Joestar learn about his existence, was found by them and adopted when he was 10, he got a very complicated relationship with Johnny.

-Jolyne is Jotaro's daughter with an americain woman.

-Giorno is Dio's son from a one night stand he had at 17 with a japanese woman named Tetsuko Shiobana, Dio didn't know about him until the boy's mother's and step-father's death when he was 5. He get custody of him.