Maribat salt prompt: Lost and alone in Gotham

So in most maribat fanfic in which Marinette's class go on a trip in Gotham they left Marinette behind when they go out visiting the town.

But what if they left her behind the day they're supposed to go back to France and poor Marinette find herself stuck Gotham?(She can't use Kaalki to go back home since she had been forced to let her with a temporary holder(who is this holder is your choice) while she was in Gotham)

And until she find help to go back to Paris (because tbh if she wait for Caline to realize that she forgot one student in the States, useless as she is it will take a LONG time) she will had to manage herself to hold up in Gotham.

During her forced extended stay she will got against her will involved in some misadventures in which she will cross path with the Batfam and the Gotham Rogues. And with those meetings will follow chains of events which in the end will result with Marinette dating Damian and being "adopted" as an honorary daughter/neice by the Wayne family and the Rogues.

-Bonus:

-If the Rogues Kids (ex: kelelamentia's and ozmav's puzzler) are in the story they will bond with Marinette and they will make her their honorary sister.

- Adrien salt! or Adrien sugar! your choice.