Miraculous Ladybug salt X Hazbin Hotel crossover prompt idea

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing!

Warning 2: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

Feel free to write this how you like it, just tag me in return please I would love to read the results! ^^

---------------------------

-So imagine, Lila get a book from a very shady person, in this book figure a bunch of demonic spells, incantations spells.(How she meet that person and get that book is up to you)

-Inside the book she found a summoming spell which can send anyone from the living world to Hell.

-To Lila this was an opportunity to finally get rib of Marinette, she planned a plan in which she will convince the classmates to use the spell on Marinette by making them believe the spell is fake in order to "prank Marinette to make her pay for being a bully" when in reality the spell will actually send Marinette to Hell.

-And when it's done she will make as if she was as much surprised as her classmates will be and put a guilty act and if things begin to go bad for her she will just put her act and make everyone believe that it was the classmates who forced her to use the spell on Marinette.

-So she put her plan in motion and Marinette is send to Hell much to her classmates's horror.

-In Hell Marinette is nearly hysterical, she is stuck! what is she going to do?

-She's spotted out by some demons, at first they though she was fresh meat but as soon they saw that she was a living mortal with an untainted soul they panic and run away.

-You see there's a law in Hell which forbid demons to hurt and/or kill a living mortal with an untainted soul 'cause last time this happen Heaven was not happy at all with Hell and had done a second purge in the year making a slaughter twice important than it was usually.

-By so Marinette's presence in Hell create a kind of panic and when the news came to Lucifer he quickly giving orders to find Marinette and to bring her to him unharmed.

-Once Marinette is found she's bring to Lucifer and Lilith who are surprised to see how young she is, even by demons standarts seeding a living child in Hell was messed up.

-And when they realized she was also the holder of the Ladybug Miraculous one thing was clear: She MUST go back to the living world. But there's a little problem.

-Once a year the power that separate Hell from the Living World become stronger for a time, generaly a few months, making any apptempt to leave Hell impossible and Marinette appeared right at this time of the year. So until Marinette can go back to her home she's forced to stay in Hell.

-After some reflection Lucifer decided to send Marinette to his daughter at the Happy Hotel 'cause in his logic it was the safest place for a living mortal.

-And so until she can go back to Paris Marinette is staying at the Happy Hotel and is living the hotel's daily life with it's residents.