"Biodad!Jonathan Joestar" AU - Headcanons part 4

(This picture is an edit, the pictures used are from JJBA and ML which belong respectively to Hirohiko Araki and Thomas Astruc)

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This AU content salt don't like don't read!

Warning 3: Child abuse, human triffacking

Here's the part 4 of the headcanon of the "Biodad! Jonathan Joestar" AU!

This part will be about the arc 2 of the AU "The Bizarre USA Adventures"!

----------------------------------------------------------

Litle recap regarding the arcs:

->This AU had 5 arcs:

-"The Bizarre Origins"

-"The Bizarre USA Adventures"

-"The Bizarre Mass Resurection Mystery"

-"The Bizarre Family"

-"The Bizarre Final Showdown"

-You can read their summaries/concepts in "Biodad!Jonathan Joestar AU concept"

-You can also read the headcanons part 1 to see the arcs's place in the AU's timeline.

- You can also read the headcanons part 2 for informations about the ML characters who are stand users and for additionnal headcanons as well.

Arc 2:"The Bizarre USA Adventures":

-Take place after "Miracle Queen".

-Marinette's life became harder ever since she became the new guardian of the miracle box, the akumas being more dangerous day by day and Lila's lies made her "friends" turning their back on her and isolate her.

-She try as much as she can but sometimes the presure was nearly unbearable but thankfully she still got her parents, her true friends like Luka and Kagami and [Viva la Vida] by her side.

-Times to times because of the pressure Marinette cry at night and her make the best she can to comfort her by hugging her until she calm down and fall asleep.

-Marinette's parents noticed how low their daughter's mood was and it worried them, they tried more than one time to convince Marinette to transfer to another school but everytime she responded "It's fine, I'm fine and it's not their fault! They're my friends and they will realize one day that Lila is lying!".

-Tom and Sabine decided it would be for the best if Marinette spend some times outside of Paris so they contacted Gina and after they explained the situation to her, she propose them that Marinette came spending summer break with her in the USA.

-They talked to Marinette about this who wasn't sure about this idea, Paris need Ladybug what will she do if a akuma attack the city while she's in the USA?

-Tikki convinced her to go to the USA with Gina, it would be good for her and now she was the guardian and had access to all the miraculous so if she need to go back to Paris if there's an akuma attack she can use Kaalki.

-After thinking about it Marinette decided to accept her Nonna's proposition and go to see her for summer break in the USA.

-The first week was rather relaxing with Marinette traveling around the States with her Nonna, until Gina got a mysterious call.

-The call was someone from "her job" who was asking her urgently to come quickly 'cause there's an emergency.

-After her call Gina planned at first to leave Marinette at a hotel while she go to her work place to take care of this "emergency".