Miraculous Ladybug x Batman: Arkham's princess AU

This AU is inspired from the Arkham Knight's comic version origin story

-----------------------------------------------------

An AU in which Bridgette Cheng, who is Marinette's aunt in this AU, is Arkham's warden after the former one was fired and arrested for illegals and atrocious practices on patiens from the asylum.

She completly changed Arkham's organisation and methods leading to actual good results in the patients's mental health. And since she treat them as actual humans beings and care for their health and show she truly want to help them, she gain a great respect from the rogues. Break-outs even became less frequent.

Sabine, who in this AU is Bridgette's sister, before meeting and marring Tom got a caregiver formation and when she came to the States to visit her sister she often help her at the asylum with the same amount of care and human respect to the patients. She keep doing it even after her marriage with Tom and even while she was pregnant.

But one day, on one of Sabine's visits, a massive breakout burst out at Arkham with a bunch of doctors, nurses and caregivers trapped in the crossfire, including a heavely pregnant Sabine. And to make it worse, the high amoung of stress and panic made her water broke.

A panicked Bridgette ,along with a bunch of guards, desperately search for Sabine fearing the worst only to find herself in front of an unbeleivable scene: here in a corner of the cafeteria was Sabine surronded by the most dangerous patients of Arkham such as Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Riddler, Mad Hatter even Joker, just to name a few, protecting her from the other inmates and helping her to give birth to her baby.

Finally, after an intervention from Batman and the police, the break-out is defused and Sabine and her baby girl were send to the hospital. After the doctors were sure she and the baby were okay, Tom came to see her and their newly born daughter, who they named Marinette.

After being released from the hospital, Sabine go back to Paris with her new family, since then she don't come to Gotham as often as she do before since she had to help her husband at the bakery and raised Marinette.

One day, she found out about Marinette suffering bad bullying because of Lila's lies and that she was Ladybug.

Seeing how miserable her daughter was and afraid for her safety, she decide to send her to Bridgette at Gotham for a time.

During her stay Marinette will meet the batfam and the rogues, the latters will got a big chock when they will realize that pixie pop french girl is the very same baby who they helped to be born fifteen years ago.

And one thing was sure: when they will learn all she's been through a certain liar and a certain butterfly villain better watch their back because no one mess with their little princess.

-AU BONUS:

-Maribat pairing

-Total class salt or only part salt

-Adrien salt or Adrien sugar