Rena's awakening

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

As you probably all know, Marinette revealed to Alya that she's Ladybug in the season 4.

With this new addition to the serie, many fans got a lot of questions, mostly about the "Lila situation".

That why I decided to write this little salt prompt idea which will got a lot of Alya sugar! ^^

P.S: If you want to use this prompt go ahead! Just credite and tag me in return please! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this prompt take place after Marinette revealed being Ladybug to Alya.

Alya was excited to learn that her best friend was Ladybug but then she realize something: If Marinette is Ladybug then she couldn't possibly be Lila's bestie since Marinette don't like Lila.

At first, she tried find an explanation, to her the idea of Lila, a very good friend, telling her malicious lies was impossible, telling to herself that it can't be, that Lila couldn't had lied to her just like that.

But the more she think about it, the less she could find any good explanation to Lila's action and in the end, Alya got no other choice but to see reason: Lila lied to her.

This realisation make Alya thinking about all others Lila's stories and about their authenticity 'cause if Lila lied about being Ladybug's friend then how much of her other stories were lies?

She make research and the only source she could find about Lila's stories was the Ladyblog and when she tried to make deeper research, she found nothing, realizing that all what Lila told her and the class was lies and that Marinette was right about her.

And when she thought about all the times Lila lied to try to paint Marinette as a bad person, she had to pull all the self control she got to not end up akumatized.

Once she was calm, Alya reflect on everything she learn, upset against Lila for her lies but mostly uspet against herself for letting herself being fooled when she's supposed to be a future reporter and for her lack of faith toward Marinette.

She decided that something must be done and begin to make plans to bring Lila down.

She begin with her classmates by subtly pointing out the inconsistencies in Lila's stories during conversations, planting seeds of doubts in their minds which lead them to search about Lila's stories at one point and finding out that none of her stories are true.

Then she gather evidences as much as possible against Lila.(proofs that Lila wasn't in a trip at Achu and by so was skipping school, proofs Lila don't had any medical conditions, ask subtly some of the celebreties Lila pretended to know about "rumors" she hear about them(read: Lila's lie) during live streams of said celebreties ect...)

Finally, after some research, Alya manage to contact Lila's mother as "a concerned friend" about Lila and make her aware about Lila's stories much to Mrs. Rossi's shock about finding out about what her daughter had done.

Step by step, Alya's plans go smoothly and things are about to going down hill for the liar very soon.

Because no one mess with a fox's loved ones and live to tell the tale.

Prompt details:

-Alya sugar

-Class salt

-Nino sugar

-Adrien salt or Adrien sugar(you choose)

-Chloe being Chloe

-Bustier salt/bad teacher Bustier

-Damoclès salt

-Class redemption

-Adrien redemption or not(you choose)

-Chloe redemption

-Alya having serious talks with her parents, her big sister and Nino about Lila, herself and her friendship with Marinette.

-Alya using the fox miraculous's powers to make Marinette's duties as Ladybug easier.(ex: during akuma attacks she create a mirage of Marinette so like this the latter can go discretely transform into Ladybug without bringing anyone's suspicion)

-Alya having a serious descussion with Marinette about their friendship and making her best to be a better friend.

-Alya reflecting on the akumas with who she played a role in their creation(Juleka, Max), remember Marinette apologied to them for what happen and decided to had a talk with those people and to apology to them 'cause to her Marinette shouldn't had been the only one to apology.

-Alya even apology to Chloe for having broken into her locker, she didn't really wanted to but she understand while Chloe's reaction was disproportionate she shouldn't had broke into her locker and invade her privacy.

-Alya being a badass

-Alya using her cunning side to expose Lila and helping Marinette to fight Hawkmoth.

-Alya and Marinette having a talk about Marinette's crush for Adrien and how said crush was becoming an unhealthy obsession.

-Alya, althrough a bit sad to see her ship sink, accepting Marinette's decision to turn the page and be over Adrien and even help her to make some changes to do so.

-Alya confronting Adrien about the "taking the high road" advice 'cause while the advice itself isn't a bad one, it only work if everyone know that the liar is a liar 'cause letting people believe a liar's stories are true for a long time can become dangerous.

-Marniette getting over Adrien.

-Alya and Marinette friendship becoming more healthy and balanced.

-Lila trying to treathen Alya but the later recorded everything and use it as evidence against Lila.(In France recording someone and make the record public without the person's aggreement is forbiden but recording someone without their aggreement is allowed when the recording is used as an evidence for competent authorities)

-Lila being exposed thank to Alya's plan.

-Bustier trying to force make the class give another chance to Lila when she's exposed but the class refuse and give a good "the reason why you suck" speech to the teacher.

-Trixx and Alya having a close complicity.

-Ships: Alya/Nino, for the other ships you decide just no adrinette please!