ML X Monkie Kid crossover salt prompt idea: demons relatives AU

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

(Pic above made with Monkie Kid picrew)

Hey everyone! ^^

I'm back with a new ML salt prompt!

This prompt is a crossover with the show "Lego Monkie Kid" and is based on this question:

"What if Jin and Yin were Marinette's relatives from their mother's (the White-Faced Vixen) family?"

If you want to use this prompt you can! just credite and tag me in return please! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Concept:

So a very long time ago, back when Jin and Yin were just babies, their mother, the White-Faced Vixen, was on the run with her sons because of a war raging between the Huli Jin clan and a rival demon clan, resulting in the destruction of her home.

As she was wandering in the mountains injured and with her two babies in her arms, she came across a lone house which seemed to be inhabited.

The White-Faced Vixen then planned to kill the people living here so she and her sons could have a roof above their heads even if temporary.

But when she was about to put her sinister plan in motion, she got spotted by the house's owner, Cheng Hua, a young widow who lived alone with her children.

To the White-Faced Vixen's shock, the woman didn't react in fear nor didn't try to chase her away but instead was kind.

She even invited her into her house after noticing her injuries and the two babies with her.

This confused the White-Faced Vixen.

Why did this mortal treat her kindly and even open her house to her when she's a demon and could easily hurt her and her loved ones?

When asked, the young woman simply answered that she was an injured mother who was seeking shelter for her children and who needed help, so to Cheng Hua it was normal for her to give this help, demons or not.

The White-Faced Vixen, still confused by the young widow's logic, stayed at her house for a few days and left ,along with her sons, once her injuries were healed to her brother.

Once her "guests" left, Cheng Hua learnt from her children that the White-Faced Vixen left a big bag for them, and to her shock, it was filled with tons of gold, enough to ensure her family and she would never worry about poverty ever again.

And with the gold was a medaillon with a letter thanking Cheng Hua for her hospitality and giving her the bag of gold to thank her for her help and also gift her her clan's crest medaillon, making her and her family honorary members of the Huli Jin clan.

Thanks to the gold, Cheng Hua and her children lived comfortably, the young widow even converted her house into an inn which became popular among travelers, humans/mortals and demons/supernatural beings alike and as time passed a village developed around the inn.

Even after Chen Hua's death many years laters, the Cheng family honored the White-Faced Vixen, in addition to honoring the celestial deities, to thank her for the good for the good fortune and protection she brought to their family and this keep going for generations to nowadays with Cheng Xia Bing, also known as Sabine Cheng and her daughter, Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

The mother lived a peaceful and happy life in Paris with her husband, Tom Dupain, and their daughter, until the apparition of the villain Hawkmoth and his akumas, who terrorized Paris for three years.