Arkham's princess AU headcanons part 4

And we're back with a new headcanons part for the "Arkham's princess AU"!

This little part will focus on Batman/Bruce Wayne and the Batfam! ^^

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This AU content salt don't like don't read!

-------------------------------

-Batman/Bruce Wayne in this AU is the "Batman the animated serie" version.

-His opinion on Bridgette: when Bruce learned what the former warden of Arkham did to the patients, Bruce felt guilty 'cause he financed the asylum thinking it would help to heal the patients and as Batman he was convinced Arkham was the best solution to help the Rogues so finding out what was actually going on inside the asylum throw him in a big guilt feeling. So when Bridgette became Arkham's new warden he keep a very good eye on her at first just in case. When he saw she actually help the patients and got good results he grow a respect for her.

-Marinette's birth: Batman intervened when Arkham got a massive breakout and when the crisis was stopped he witnessed some of the most dangerous Rogues of Arkham protecting Bridgette Cheng's sister and helping her to give birth to her baby.

-And when after the accident Sabine asked the Rogues become Marinette's godparents, he was even more shocked but seeing the Rogues acting around the Dupain-Cheng family and Bridgette Cheng and a so human way give him hope for the future.

-The Rogues being way less psychotic despite being still criminals also give Batman hope, it mean they're progressing which was a good start.

-When Marinette came back to Gotham and the Rogues warned him they would "kidnap" their goddaughter sometimes to teach her classes, he was very septical about it, sure the Rogues made good progress but they're still criminals.

-So when he was proposed to assit at the classes to keep an eye on the classes he accept and keep a very close eye on the holding of those classes.

-When Batman and the Rogues find out about Marinette's hero identity, Batman was internally freaking out, why the hell was a teenager was given a powerfull magical artifact and expected to fight some crazy magical terrorist without any proper training? And why the Justice League wasn't being made aware of the Paris's situation? He will defenetly had a word with them when the occasion come!

-Well turn out Ladybug did send a message to the Justice League to aks them help against Hawkmoth but someone deleted the messages thinking it was a joke(*cough*Guy Gardner*cough*).

-When Marinette became close with the Wayne, Bruce became fond of her.

-When Alya slander Marinette on the Ladyblog and Marinette's parents consider to take the matter to court, Bruce proposed them to help them to got a very good lawyer.

-At some point Batman will propose to Marinette his and the Batfam's assistance against Hawkmoth.

-As for the Batfam, they were surprised by how the Rogues were changing.

-Some like Jason were rather septical Rogues like the Joker would actually became saner and change.

-If one of the Batboys became Marinette's boyfriend, the others would tease him.

-Jason like to call Marinette "Pixie Pop".

-Damian defied Marinette to see if she was strong, despite the fight being hard she beat him and Damian get a new respect for her.

-Tim and Marinette are video games buddies.

-Dick like to call Marinette "Nettie".