ML X Monkie Kid crossover salt prompt idea: demons relatives AU - EXTRA BONUS

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Hey everyone! Happy New Year ^^

Here's a new extra bonus part about the "Demon relatives AU" with a little bunch of new headcanons! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA BONUS:

-Lila's true name is Jiā Bǎo (Jiā "beautiful", Bǎo "treasure ; jewel") she's also known as the "snake tongued demon" because of her lying ability but also because she's a demoness with literally a snake's tongue for a tongue.

-While most Monkie Kid demons can't get akumatized 'cause Hawkmoth is still a simple human, Jiā Bǎo's aka "Lila's" case is different as since she is a very weak demon she doesn't had the power to thwart an akumatization like the other demons.

-When the class find out that Jin and Yin are demons they try to throwing holy water and toss holy crosses at them thinking it will work even if they're chinese demons only to realized that it doesn't work and to had Jin and Yin hysterically laughing at them as if the class were the biggest idiots existing.

-Whatever whoever who use the AU decide to go with "Adrien salt", "Adrien sugar" or "Adrien salt with redemption" scenario the Gabriel is Hawkmoth situation will result like this: Adrien will find out that Gabriel is Hawkmoth 'cause unlike what the MLB canon think and no matter how each of us feel about Adrien, he deserves to know what his father had done!

-Gabriel will be punished after having being take down which mean no "Please make sure Adrien remember the good father I was" BS(the dude wasn't even a good father to begin with!), he will even get a Big "the reason why you suck speech" when he make the request.

-When Marinette came to live in China with Jin and Yin after Hawkmoth's defeat, Duusu and Nooro spend a lot of time on Sandy's boat where they get a very needed therapy.

-The Kwamis got along very well with the Monkie Kid gang, the most playful ones love to hang out with MK and Mei, especially Xuppu and Long, they love to get delicious treats from Pigsy, sharing knowledge with Tang and hanging out on Sandy's boat.

-When the Monkie Kid gang find out about Marinette's past, they would be horrified and angry for what Marinette had gone through and they would comfort her with comfort blankets and pillows, hugs, relaxing tea, cat therapy and a bowl of noodles.

-Jin and Yin build for Marinette her own room in their lair which is a chinese style pink bedroom which look like this:

-When Demon Bull King odered to Marinette a dress for Princess Iron Fan Marinette created a chinese dress which look like this: