"Biodad!Jonathan Joestar" AU - Headcanons part 3

(The picture is an edit, the pictures used are from JJBA and ML which belong respectively to Hirohiko Araki and Thomas Astruc)

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This AU content salt don't like don't read!

Warning 3: Mental breakdown

Here we go for the new headcanons part of the "Biodad!Jonathan Joestar" AU!

This part will focus on the first arc of the AU "The Bizarre Origins".

-----------------------------------------------------

Litle recap regarding the arcs:

->This AU had 5 arcs:

-"The Bizarre Origins"

-"The Bizarre USA Adventures"

-"The Bizarre Mass Resurection Mystery"

-"The Bizarre Family"

-"The Bizarre Final Showdown"

-You can read their summaries/concepts in "Biodad!Jonathan Joestar AU concept"

-You can also read the headcanons part 1 to see the arcs's place in the AU's timeline.

- You can also read the headcanons part 2 for informations about the ML characters who are stand users and for additionnal headcanons as well.

Arc 1: "The Bizarre Origins":

-Dio meet Sabine Cheng in 1999 in a bar one night in Egypt.

-Sabine was in Egypt for a trip with some friends of her.

-Dio begining to seduce her with in his mind the intension to suck her blood after having some fun with her.

-After a few talks with her Dio succed in seducing Sabine and bring her with him in a discreet and isolate hotel bedroom in the town.

-Normaly he would had bring her to his mansion but this night Dio was feeling for something different.

-Unlike Dio's others one night stands, Sabine didn't buy he was truly a "vampire lord", she though he was just a attractive man with "vampire kink" and she found him interesting so she played along.

-They had a one night stand but when they were done Dio get a crisis, he sudenly became very agitated and aggressive as if he was angry against someone or something ivisible and minutes laters end up muttering and whimpering, curled up in a ball.

-Many people would have been scare and would have run away but Sabine being the kind soul she decided to stay despite how terrifying the situation was and made her best to get Dio to calm down and after a while she managed to calm him down and both fall asleep.

-Dio woke up some times later he was angry at himself for having showing a such weak image of himself to someone.

-When he saw Sabine sleeping he was about to suck her blood and be done with it when he suddenly remember the kindness she was giving him during his "episode" creating in him a confusing warm feeling he didn't feel for a long time.

-In the end, Dio decided to spare Sabine under the pretext he didn't feel like sucking blood for tonight and go back to his mansion before the sun rise.

-The next morning Sabine wake up and notice Dio left, she didn't give much importance to it since it was just a one night stand and keep going on her trip in Egypt.

-When she came back to France, Sabine found out she's pregnant and decided to keep the baby.

-Later, she met and fall in love with Tom Dupain, both end up marry each other, little Marinette is born and Tom adopted Marinette as his daughter.

-Marinette was named "Marinette Joanne Dupain-Cheng" in memory of one of Tom's aunts.

-Despite having only one name with "Jo" in it, Marinette's closest friends and parents like to call her Jojo 'cause in France it's very common to give a nickname which is a repetition of two letters of a name like "Coco" for "Corinne" or "Lulu" for "Lucien".

-Marinette knew Tom isn't her bio dad but she doesn't care, he was the one who raised and love her alongside her mother since her birth, to her Tom is her father.

-Like Giorno, Donatello, Ungalo and Rikiel, Marinette had the Joestar birthmark on her neck.

-One year before ML events Marinette mysteriously got sick with a high fever, she was severly sick for one week until she miraculously got better and got her stand [Viva la Vida].

-During the year preceding ML events, Marinette will learn by herself how her stand work and will also find out some people are stnad users like her like Andre Glacier, miss Mendeleiev or Chloe.(see headcanons part 2 ).

-When Marinette became Ladybug, Tikki was very confuse about the whole "stand" thing since it's a power which is recent.

-Marinette also discover that when she's Ladybug [Viva la Vida]'s appearance change like her and is more powerfull.

-Season 1 of Miraculous Ladybug happen like in canon with little differences like Marinette's views on Chloe, Marinette learning new things about stands and meeting others stand users and miss Mendeleiev becoming Marinette's stand coach.

-Season 2 and 3 happen, Marinette meet Luka and Kagami, find out they're stand users, unlike in canon Marinette is on more friendly terms with Kagami and when Lila come back, Marinette realise the liar also had a stand called [Disturbia] and use it to convince others that her lies are the truth. (see headcanons part 2 )

Addiotional headcanons:

-Despite not knowing who her bio father is, Marinette isn't really curious about who he is, times to times she wonder what kind of person he is but this stop there, to her this man is only the man who participate in her conception.

-Marinette's name is a bizarre coincidence: In the Victorian era, Mary Joestar in her youth was student in her prestigious boarding school for young girls, she had a best friend who was french with who she was very close.

-The best friend liked to call Mary "Marinette" as a nickname, the two stayed close even after Mary's marriage with George Joestar and Mary even decided to made her friend the godmother of her unborn child and to let her choose the baby's name.

-The best friend decided if the baby was a boy he would be named "Jonathan" and if the baby was a girl her name would be "Marinette" in reference to Mary's nickname.

-Unfortunatly the best friend die from diphtheria and in her memory, Mary named her baby "Jonathan" when he was born and decided if she had a daughter one day she will name her "Marinette".

-Unfortunatly Mary Joestar never had the chance to realise this oath as she die in the carriage accident when Jonathan was a baby like in the Jojo canon.

-Jonathan learned about Mary's oath in memory of her dear friend by reading her diary which he found one day by accident and decided to take the oath in his mother's memory and to name his potential future daughter Marinette once he is married and a father.

-Unfortunatly the Phantom Blood events happen and Jonathan die on the ship.

-But the oath is realised in a bizarre way with Sabine naming her baby daughter "Marinette".

-Marinette got Jonathan's blue hair and blue eyes.

-[Viva la Vida] cutely interacting with others people and stand users's stands( examin them in curiosity, hugging them ect...)