ML x Homestuck salt prompt idea: A ladybug's and a seadweller's moirallegiance

Warning: English isn't my first language so sorry if it's confusing!

Warning 2: This prompt idea content salt don't like don't read!

This is a ml salt prompt idea which is a ML/Homestuck crossover with a troll/human society AU.

P.S.: You can use this prompt if you want just credite and tag me in return please! :)

P.S.2: Prompt idea details updated

---------------------------------

So in this prompt the Trolls came on Earth centuries ago after the destruction of their home planet Alternia and they built their own society which got the name of "New Alternia".

They have been at war with the humans in the past the latters believing the Trolls were demons.

Years later a peace treaty was etablished between the two races althrought both still got nowdays prejudices against each other, some humans thinking Trolls are just mindless savages who eat human flesh and some Trolls see humans as inferior weaklings.

Now days, New Alternia created some touristic places and are visited by tourists from all countries. When she was 5, Marinette and her parents came to New Alternia for some vacations.

One day she and her parents were at a beach and Marinette meet a young Eridan who was stuck in a fish net, she help him to get out despite him acting kinda hostile toward her.

After that she notice Eridan's foot was injured she carried on her back to her parents a Eridan flushing in embarrassment.

When the two adults saw the young Troll's injured foot they quickly got their first aid kit. When they're done treating the wound they're approached by an adult Troll and a teenager Troll who are Dualscar and Cronus and who were looking for Eridan everywhere. (In this prompt the alpha Trolls are the Beta Trolls older siblings and since outside of the mother grub there's no lusus around since Alternia's destruction, the Ancestors take care of their descendants).

Since that meeting the two family get to know more about each other during the rest of the Dupain-Cheng's vacation and sympathized despite Dulscar's suspiciousness toward them at the start.

Eridan and Mainette became friends during those vacations and since then she and her family often go in New Alternia when they got vacations and pass them with the Amporas.

Over the years Marinette learned more about Troll culture thank to Eridan, she even became Eridan's moirail.

Outside of holidays, Marinette and Eridan keep contact by using chat.

His friendship/moirallegiance with Marinette made Eridan less of a jerk.

When Eridan became friend with Feferi, the latter meet Marinette during one of the Dupain-Cheng's visit with the Amporas and became friend with her.

Years later, Marinette became Ladybug and later the guardian of the miraculous box and things are only getting harder for her not only with the akumas who's getting more and more violent and with a certain liar who keep to her promise and turn her friends against her, passing her as a bully.

The bullying against her become bad to the point she's not even using her webcam while chatting with Eridan anymore not wanting he saw her injuries.

One day after Marinette came back home beated up after another day of bullying, her parents got fed up with how their daughter was treated at her school and decided to pull her out of Françoise-Dupont and to search a new school.

After a while searching, they found a boarding school in the States, called Skaia High, which is a school where both humans and Trolls are students, which happen to be the school where Eridan and Cronus are studying, and after talking about it with Marinette they regist her to this school.

Marinette informed Eridan during a conversation she's transfering to a new school and it his school, which surprise Eridan but at the same time make him happy to know he will see his moirail way more often.

Once she get to Skaia High and meet Eridan here the other Trolls/kids from Eridan's circle, outside of Feferi who was very happy to see Marinette again, are shocked to see he got a moirail who is human and that the relationship seemed pretty good.

Things were a bit awkward at first but soon Marinette adjust to her new school and made new friends and when Paris needed Ladybug she used Kaalki to get there and to come back at Skaia High in no time once the akuma was take care of.

She told Eridan the reasons why she transfered and the seadweller was angry that his moirail has gone through so much and he become quite more protective toward her, and when their other friends, as well as Cronus and Dualscar, learned about it too they were not happy as well.

But soon this new routine will be turned upside down when an exchange programm is created and a class from another country will be visiting Skaia High for a time and this class is no other than Marinette's former class from Paris.

And one thing was clear in her friends from Skaia High's minds: the class from Paris is about to get one Hell of karma.

Prompt idea details(updated):

-Class salt

-Lila salt

-Bustier salt/bad teacher Bustier

-Adrien salt or Adrien sugar(You choose)

-Permanent miraculous user Luka

-Permanent miraculous user Kagami

-Chloe Bourgeois redemption

-Class redemption, a part having a redemption or none of them having a redemption(you choose)

-Eridan getting a miraculous as a temporary holder.(What miraculius he get is up to you)

-Lila telling bad lies to the "akuma class" about the Trolls.

-Caline Bustier having racist opinions toward the Trolls: to her Trolls are savages brutes because of their history and culture, which in her idiotic self rightious mind made her beleive Trolls are mindless beasts, and don't understand how Marinette can get along with them.

-Chloe becoming matesprite or moirail with a Troll.

-Ship: You decide the ship you want just not AdriMari please.

-Eridan and Marinette being female fashion buddies: Eridan love Marinette's design and love being a model for her when she's sewing her dresses and ohter females clothes.

-Karkat being a Ladybug fan in the closet and being a former "LadyNoir" moirail shipper: He followed the Ladyblog, at first he liked the dynamic between Ladybug and Chat Noir and even shipped them as moirail, but the more time passed and the more Karkat noticed in the videos how unbearable Chat Noir was becoming toward Ladybug when he was presuring her to become his matesprite to the point his stupidity put everyone around him in danger. This pissed of Karkat who lost any kind of respect for Chat Noir and even enter in a comments war with the ladyblogger(AKA Alya) to prove to her how "the ladynoir ship was a pile of hoofbeast shit!". He even pester and trolling her even more when the Ladyblog became more about Llia than about Ladybug or the akumas. And all this while hidding to everyone he is a Ladybug fan 'cause he think the others will not leave him alone about it.