Miraculous Ladybug X Transformers G1 salt prompt: My neighbors the space robots

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

Hello everyone! ^^

Here's a new prompt idea for a Miraculous Ladybug X Transformers G1 crossover with a seeker trine(Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp) redemption! :)

P.S.: You can use this prompt if you want just credite and tag me in return please! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in this prompt, Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker defected from the Decepticons and flee from Cybertron because Megatron was becoming nutter day by day and was taking his anger on Starscream more brutally than before and Sky warp and Thundercracker wanted to protect their trine leader.

During their exile, they ended up on Earth and decided to make the planet their new "home".

They stayed hidden from humans for many years until they got one day found out by a human government.

After some negotiations, the three seekers were allowed to integrate themself in human society in exchange of sharing some cybertronian technology, on the condition the humans don't use it to create weapons of course.

They end up establishing themself in Paris with identities created for them by the government and some holoforms to hide their cybertronians identities.

The trine moved into a house in the 18th arrondissement next to a bakery and even sympathized with the owners and their daughter and found jobs with their holoforms.

Starscream became the head of the best science research center in Paris, Skywarp got a job in a music store and Thundercracker became a popular screenplay writer known as "Josh Boyfriend".

Everything seemed fine and peaceful for the trine for years, until this peace was turned upside down with the apparition of Hawkmoth and his akumas and the two heroes Ladybug and Chat Noir.

The next two years were a big emotional rollercoaster with people being akumatized everyday, the trine even got akumatized at least once, and becoming more and more violent, everyone's mood becoming overwhelming day by day because of their negative emotions they try to bottled up to avoid akumatization and drama after drama happening with the trine's baker neighbors's daughter who seem to had problems had school and because of everything happening is falling into a bad spiral.

And as if things weren't already complicated, the Autobots and Decepticons appeared on Earth and with them the war the trine tried to stay away from for eons, putting above their helms another damocles sword which threat to fall on them if one of the sides, particularly the Decepticons, found about them or, even worst, about the "Paris situation".

And to top it all this pile of complicated situations, the trine is also about to find out a secret about their youngest neighbor, a secret which the discovery by the trine will be, unknowingly to her, a blessing in disguise, a secret which will make them find out that this young neighbor that they know since she was a baby was more than meet the eye.

Prompt details:

-TF setting: In this prompt Transformers G1 takes place in the 2010's instead of the 80's.

-MLB setting: Take place after "Miracle queen" and season 4 didn't happen.

-Class salt

-Chloe salt(at the start)

-Bustier salt/bad teacher Bustier

-Adrien salt or Adrien sugar(it's up to whoever use this prompt)

-Lila salt