The queen bee's road of redemption

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This prompt content salt don't like don't read!

Hey everyone! Here's a prompt about my take on a redemption for Chloe and unlike my others prompts the salt will not be on the akuma class, except two, one being Lila, obviously and the other one being someone whose having an indirect role in Chloe's behavior problems(I think you know who I'm refering to), but a little on Chloe(at the start) and on the adults in Chloe's life who had a big part of responsability in what Chloe is.

This is a prompt about consequences, realisation and healing/rebuilding which form the road to redemption.

If you want to use this prompt you can! just credite and tag me in return please! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

This prompt take place after "Miracle Queen", like in the canon no one really know or rather remember that Chloe joined Hawkmoth on Heroes day outside of our heroes... Well not quitely.

See, security cameras in Paris recorded the whole thing showing to the police Chloe Bourgeois, the mayor's own daughter, working with Hawkmoth.

Now normally anyone spotted working with a terrorist would be arrested right away, but Chloe being a minor made the situation more ambigous and complicated because even if Chloe was know to be a brat the idea of a teenager, a kid, working with someone like Hawkmoth was alarming and awfully confusing. What the heck happened to lead to this?

A secret investigation is open to get the bottom of this and it's revealed while there's nothing which could prove that Chloe completly worked with Hawkmoth on her own will and she may have been manipulated, Hawkmoth was know to be a master manipulator after all, it was revealed that a lot of akuma were created because of Chloe's behavior which, according to what the investigation team found, is bad to the point of being alarming.

With Chloe's case involving into an serious education problem case, the matter is transferred to the "services de l'Aide Sociale à l'Enfance"(ASE)(the french version of CPS) and after doing they own investigation the ASE discover a very bad case of neglect leading to severe behavior problems.

The investigation and witnesses revieled all of Chloe's wrong doings, some of them even being criminal like "destruction of property" or "false alarm" offence or "harassment" and on top of all her father, the mayor, and other adults as well are enabling this dangerous behavior.

With what both police's and ASE's investigations got it was decided that, unless they found proofs that Chloe had joined willingly Hawkmoth, to put procecussions against her as the last option, after all they don't know she actually joined the villain on her own will or if she had been manipulated but all of them agreed that even if Chloe wasn't Hawkmoth's accomplice her problematic behavior was dangerous for both her and Paris and something needed to be done about it.

With lawyers's help the ASE summoned the Bourgeois couple to talk to them about Chloe's behavior but they seemed to be a lost cause with Andre trying to enable Chloe's actions and even try to use his position as the mayor to make them "leave his little girl alone" and Audrey acting as if it wasn't her problem.

So the ASE and the lawyers give them an ultimatum: either they do something to correct Chloe's behavior for the good of Paris's citizens and especially for their daughter's own good or they sturbbornly stand their grounds and the ASE will officially open an investigation against them to had Chloe being took away from they care for child neglect and enabling and encouraging a minor into a criminal behavior and the whole country will know about it.