Arkham's princess AU headcanons part 1

Here's the first part details about my "Arkham's princess AU"!

This part focus more on when Marinette just got to Gotham, the next part will focus on her daily life in Gotham and how she handle her duties as Ladybug at the same time.

Warning: This AU content salt don't like don't read and English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

----------------------------------------------------

-After all the event of Marinette's birth, all the villans that protected Sabine became unofficial (thought some official) godparents of Marinette.

-Thank to the changes and new therapies Bridgette introduced in Arkham, the Rogues showed good progress, yes they are still criminals but they are way less rutless and psychotic than before, heck, even the Joker become saner.

-Bridgette has been able to make Joker's and Harley's relationship way more healthier thank to many therapy sessions, they're not "lovers" anymore and are now more like "friends" or at least "acquitances on friendly therms".

-Marinette knew the story of her birth, her parents told her about it when she was 5 years old when after a day at school on which some of her classmates talked about their godparents, she asked Tom and Sabine if she got Godparents too.

-Once the "godparents" found out that the "Arkham Princess" was back in Gotham they warned Bridgette (Harleen and Pamela in a lunch meeting) and Batfam (letter by Riddler in a Jack-in-the-box made by Joker) that they will sometimes "kidnap" Marinette for a few hours and tutor her the basics to help their godchild to grow. Batman was skeptical at first but Joker insisted that he or one of his birds could hang out with them to supervise the tutoring and to join in the lecture if they wanted.

-The classes goes by the following:

Harley Quinn: Psychology and street smarts.

Poison Ivy: Botanic.

The Riddler: Calligraphy and Linguistics

Mad Hatter: Literature

Two-Face: Law and Criminal Justice

Joker: Workshop (mainly engineering)

Mr. Freeze: Science (focus on cryo-chemestry)

Bane: Languages

Scarecrow: Science

Kite Man: Aerodynamics

Killer croc: aquatic/combat sports

Catwoman: gymnastic

The Penguin: Economic and business studies

-Catwoman didn't meet Marinette when she was a baby, she hear of her from the other Rogues who often were rambling about an "Arkham's princess".

-She officially meet her as Selina Kyle through the Waynes since she and Bruce are dating. After chatting with Marinette Selina was charmed and she decided to made her her honorary "kitten".

- Marinette knew they're criminals, but they were the ones that protected her mother and helping her giving birth to her so she has complete trust on them.

-The Rogues, with her parents conscent, give Marinette ways to be stronger:

Pamela give her a potion that make her imune to all kind of toxines

Joker inject her a serum which make her imune to his laughing gaz and joker venum

Mr.Freeze enhancing her body to endure conditions more extreme for the comon human (takes her longer than average to suffer from heat stroke and hypothermia)

-Marinette is naturally imune to the fear gaz, the Rogues find out when she has been exposed to the gaz by accident and when a panicked Scarecrow was about to give her the cure he will notice that between the time Marinette was exposed to the fear gaz and the time she got the cure she didn't react at all as if the gaz didn't work which confuse everyone. She explain to them that she faced worst so don't had to worry about the gaz, in hope to reassure her godparents, in particulary poor Scarecrow who feared he traumatised her because of his gaz.

- But it didn't reassured the rogues, on the contrary, this made them freak out.

-<<- It's okay uncle Jonathan it was an accident! And beside I endured worst so don't worry about your ga...>> <<- WHAT?! WHO HURT YOU? WHO'S CORPSE WE WILL HAD TO BURY?!>>

-At the same times in Paris Lila and Hawkmoth got a sinister chill in their spine having, for some reason, a bad feeling about the future.

-The Rogues never, and I say NEVER, harmed Marinette it's a golden rule among them: no harm of any kind must happen to their little princess

-The only "thing" they did to her is "branded" her with a symbol she wear on her clothes.

- It's a symbol mixing the letters J for Joker, I fr Ivy, H for Halrey/Hatter, K for Killer, P for Penguin and F for Freeze/Face. The letters were under a halo as well as wings on the begining of the J and at the end of the F (the shape of the right wing makes the F look like an R for Riddler and on the left wing is lettered an S for Scarecrow).

-The Rogues thought that it was the only way to warn rival gangs and enemies (as well as the Justice League) that if they mess with their god child, her godparents and Batman will hunt them down and depending which one gets them first will be the reason why they're left alive or killed in sight.