CHAPTER 21

Disclaimer: getting railed to death, yes 😃

Astrid had gotten used to Regulus avoiding her, always putting it down as his typical anti-social behaviour; but after their success at the Slug Club dinner she believed she deserved at least the occasional 'hello'.

It had gotten to the point were she couldn't even see Regulus during meal times to say hi.

Although she had no clue why she was so eager to see him, that part of it confused her.

And once again, during Saturday lunch Astrid couldn't spot Regulus anywhere, and this time it was starting to feel personal.

"I'm going to the library to study." She said excusing herself from the table before anyone could offer to come with her.

She made a beeline to the Slytherin dorms, hoping that the common room was empty enough for her to sneak through.

Astrid hid behind a knight statue as a couple 3rd years went for lunch, sneaking through the painting and into the common room.

She had been lucky, it seemed like the entire common room had already gone to lunch leaving her to walk through the common room without fear of being spotted.

Astrid walked through a hallway and up a couple steps to the last dorm room of the 6th year boys dorm, knocking on Regulus door when she reached it.

Regulus was startled by the heavy knocks on his bedroom door, he had half a mind to tell whoever it was to 'piss off', that was until he heard her voice.

"Regulus I know your in there." Astrid shouted through the door.

Regulus pulled open the door to be met with an angry Astrid.

"Why are you doing this?" Astrid shouted as she slammed the door shut.

"Doing what?"

"Avoiding me." She said as Regulus groaned "I know your doing it on purpose."

"I avoid everyone not just you."

"We saved Slughorn."

"What do you want a fucking medal" Regulus spat back as he stomped over to his bed "A brave Gryffindor saves potions Professor, at least your out off this."

"But you saved a life Reggie." Astrid said walking by over to him.

"And my family has destroyed several more." He said back, running his hands through his hair "Please just leave."

"What are you scared of?" Astrid asked as she walked up to him "Why are you so scared of me?"

Regulus looked as Astrid eyes dark as he walked closer to her and pinned her on his bedroom wall.

"Leave." He whispered breathlessly as he dropped her hands face still next to hers.

"No." She whispered back bringing a hand up to his face "Why are you so scared?"

"Because your everything I ever wanted in life"

"Reggie." She said softly as her mind processed what he just said.

"And the thought of something happening to you because of me, kills me."

Before Astrid could blink the world into focus, she was met with Regulus' lips kissing hers.

Her heart was racing as he pushed her on his door, his mouth moving slowly down her neck.

He snaked his hands around her waist and picked her up and positioned her onto the wall so her thighs were clasped around his waist.