CHAPTER 27

Once again at around pass midnight, Freya opened Hogwarts door to none other than Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy, the main culprits behind the attacks.

Getting through the security systems was like child's play, especially since Freya had been present for when the spells had been put up.

And although Narcissa had to sometime stop Bellatrix from going to far, things were going smoothly.

"Cissy, come on," Bellatrix whispered to her sister who had fallen behind, "We need to be quick."

Narcissa hurried up catching up to her sister; she was worried about Bellatrix, she was in pretty deep with The Dark Lord.

Well deeper than the rest of his followers, and half the time he could even remember her name, but she still hung to his every word.

Narcissa checked the grandfather clock, it was 1:19 am, they had decided to break into the Ravenclaw dorm this time opting for the 5th years who had the largest population of muggleborns.

Because of this, they decided to split up, Bellatrix took the boys and Freya and Narcissa took the girls.

Freya looked over the sleeping girl in front of her; she didn't deserve to have magic, her filthy blood mixed with hers, they slept meters away and the fact that it was allowed was absolutely ridiculous.

Magic was a privilege, a privilege you were born into, people like her no matter how smart didn't deserve that privilege.

Freya raised her wand carefully aiming it at her right arm, watching as the mark formed on her skin, the girl's breathing slowed, the spell knocking her out completely for the next couple of hours.

They couldn't have anyone waking up due to the pain; she sort of liked the collective shouts when they all woke up, echoing across the castle.

"Are you done?" Narcissa asked as she stepped away from the girl she had just finished "We need it to go."

Freya took another glance at the sleeping girl "Yeah, let's go."

The two left their final dorm walking down to the common room where Bellatrix was already waiting, "Took your bloody time."

"Keep your knickers on Bella, or shall I call you Beatrice or Bethany, or Elizabeth -I don't know how he got Elizabeth but fair enough- he's not going to care about you any less than he already doesn't if you're slightly late."

Bellatrix glared at Freya "Hold your tongue little girl, you don't know who you're messing with."

Freya stepped up to Bellatrix "And you don't know who you're messing with Bella, so run along I'm sure The Dark Lord is missing his bitch."

Bellatrix raised her wand, she looked ready to kill Freya right then and there, and she probably would have if Narcissa didn't intervene.

"Both of you shut the fuck up, Bellatrix we are going now. Freya go back to your dorm, and stop provoking her next time I won't stop her." Narcissa snapped before pulling Bellatrix out of the common room.

"See you later Bella!" Freya called out before giving her the finger behind her back.

Havoc was to be reeked tomorrow, and Freya needed her beauty sleep to help reek it.

"Oh Astrid, poor girl." Freya whispered to herself "I almost feel sorry for you."

Almost

***

Astrid was pleased to wake up and have every back to completely back to normal.

Well normal in the sense of her and Regulus.