CHAPTER 6

On Monday morning Regulus woke up with the entire world on his shoulders.

As he blinked the world into focus he couldn't help but worry about the events today would put him through. For the rest of the weekend, he and Astrid developed a plan to stop Xinya from killing Slughorn.

Well as far as they could get without knowing Xinya's plans; but all they knew is that they needed a couple of students to join her duelling club and help them without the students knowing. This was to stop Xinya from spending the entire duration of the club briefing the young want to be death eaters of the plan.

So after their during there midnight feast, Astrid had asked her friends if they would join a duelling club. It was already past midnight so when the posters magically appeared across the school all she had to do was act as she had seen them.

The worrying part was if Casper and Violetta would persuade the marauders into dropping out as they had done to the other students.

But when push came to shove they just couldn't bully Sirius and his group out of the club.

"Reg you up," Astrid said as she walked into Regulus room "Sorry I forgot to knock."

"It's fine." He said rubbing his eyes "I was just going to get up." He slowly got up stretching his muscled arms as Astrid looked around his room.

"Single room?" She asked confused "where are your roommates."

"Mother made Dumbledore give me it." He said shaking his head "She was being completely unnecessary."

Astrid nodded before walking around his room; she sat down on the armchair next to his bed.

"You ready." She asked seriously "If you want to back down now I can get my Dad to put you in the french witness protection program."

"I'll be fine Astrid." Regulus said smiling "No need to call the whole bloody secret service"

"Ok, I'll leave you to get dressed see you around," Astrid said before leaving his room; bubblegum scent leaving with her.

To be honest, Regulus was scared shitless, there was a life on the line and he had just put his Sirius and his friends in danger.

He had everything to lose and nothing to gain.

With his mind going over the plan for today he walked over to his bathroom and got ready.

He just had to go through today, go to Xinya's duelling club and find out how she plans to kill Slughorn.

But as he stared back into his mix-matched eyes through the mirror on the wall, everything seemed ten times more complicated.

He took a deep breath before slipping in his contact and walking out into the Slytherin common room. He nodded a good morning to some younger students before heading past the tables and towards the door.

Suddenly two arms pulled him back into a corner "Would you believe that Sirius and his fucking group of friends have signed up to the duelling club." Casper said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Well, it is a public club. Opened to the school. Not just you." Regulus said slowly rolling his eyes.

"Sirius is such a bitch." Casper concluded still angry.

"Well, he is my brother," Reg said with a smile before walking away from him and entering the hallway.

"And don't think for one second that I won't obliterate that half-blood Astrid that you danced with during the Slughorn's dinner." He threatened as the door slammed behind him.