CHAPTER 22

Disclaimer// hmm... smut

Violetta sat down on Casper's bed, the rest of his dorm empty since it was lunchtime.

By the time Violetta had gotten back to Hogwarts everyone was asleep so she decided to tell Casper about the dinner the next day.

"So tell me everything, what was the special mission he gave you?" Casper asked pulling his shirt over his head, looking around for his quidditch shirt.

"He asked me to find something for him, the resurrection stone." Violetta answered throwing him the shirt "But he wouldn't tell me why he needed it."

"Why do you need to know why?"

"I guess I'm not one to follow someone blindly." Violetta shrugged as she stroked the handle of her broom "I saw Bella, she practically obsessed with him."

Casper shoved his feet into his shoes "Maybe they're fucking."

"He can't even remember her name Casper."

"You don't need to know where name to fuck them." Casper chuckled as the twins made their way down to the quidditch field for practice "Plus Bella has always been a bit obsessive."

"But this was different, something felt wrong." Violetta said shaking her head "But all he told me was to find the stone in Dumbledore's office, how the fuck I'm I going to get into his office."

"You will find a way Vi, you always find a way."

It was a rather warm day, allowing the quidditch team to wear just their team shirts without feeling too cold.

Violetta went to stand with the rest of the team in front of their team captain, Casper, who looked at his team unimpressed.

"Where the fuck is Regulus?"

Astrid pulled Regulus into the hidden room between 3rd and 4th corridor behind a painting.

He lent down and gave her a long kiss "There has to be an easier way to see you." He muttered before Astrid pulled him into a kiss again.

His arms went up her white shirt, finding its way to her bra.

"We should stop, who know when someone is going to enter here, and it's going to be pretty hard to explain to them why I'm naked." Astrid said as Regulus moved his hand down "I'm serious Reg, we can't get caught."

"Why not?" He asked smirking "I don't mind."

"Sirius would never let me live it down." She reasoned as Regulus gripped her thigh "Your cousins are basically psychos and don't you have quidditch practice."

Regulus hummed as he moved his hand up, his rings cold against her thighs "They won't miss me, but if your saying that you'll rather is me go to practice."

He removed his arm quickly as Astrid gasped his lack of touch on her skin shocking "See you soon."

He turned away towards the painting door reaching for the handle "3, 2, 1." He whispered to himself as Astrid's mind raced.

"Wait," she called out before he could leave "I'm sure the others won't miss me much."

Regulus smirked as he turned back continuing to kiss her this time much harder, his hand returning back to her thighs.