CHAPTER 32

The next night it was safe to say that tensions were high; Violetta was the only person who had met The Dark Lord, but even she was nervous to meet with him again especially since she hadn't been able to find the stone.

They sat together during dinner in silence; Regulus as far away from Freya as possible.

They hadn't talked to each other since he broke up with her the night before, and if Casper was right he was going to have to sit with her tonight.

"Freya, can you please pass the salt?" Casper asked; Freya looked up glaring at him, "Sheesh, you would think that I broke up with you or something."

Violetta kicked him under the table "Not the time dickhead."

"No I'm serious we all need to lighten up and those two not talking is screwing stuff up. I'll have more fun talking to Snape about nettle powder."

"Don't drag me into this, I didn't even know that those two had broken up," Snape said shaking his head.

"Let's not talk about it at all," Violetta said trying to stop the in-fighting "This is not the time or the place."

Freya had embarrassed Snape that day, so he didn't even think twice before muttering, "Bloody hell, almighty Princess Freya got her heartbroken. Boo-fucking-hoo."

Freya stood up suddenly, picked up her knife and slammed it on the table just missing his fingers, "Go fuck yourself, Severus. Do you think anyone actually enjoys you moaning over that mudblood every single night, on and on? 'Oh my days, why doesn't Lily love me. What does Potter have that I don't.'."

The entire great hall turned to them, she pulled out the knife from the table, before slamming but down again to it was stuck in Snape's tie pinning him to the table.

"I'll tell you what Potter has that you don't. Decent non-greasy hair, good looks, a gigantic fortune, he's an amazing quidditch player and his dick is probably fucking bigger than yours. So boo-fucking-hoo yourself motherfucker, because you will never be enough. Not for her and certainly not for any other girl in this school. You are nothing Snape, so mind your own fucking business and eat your broccoli, it may help with how greasy your scalp is."

Freya left the table quickly, storming out of the main hall, the eyes of the other students watching as she did so.

"What do you think that was about?" Marlene asked confused, "

James shrugged "I don't know, I just heard her mentioning Snape, Lily and me. Could be something to do with the fact I'm dating Lily."

"More like engaged," Sirius said pointing to the ringing attached to the necklace on Lily's neck.

"I'm not engaged to James, it's just a ring."

"He proposed to you."

"We are not engaged Padfoot, it a promise ring a read about it it's a muggle thing." James reassured Sirius, "Plus even if we were would it do bad."

Sirius shrugged "Just not get any bright ideas and have any children anytime soon, not looking to be an uncle just yet."

***

"You know this is a bad idea," Regulus said, looking around at his cousins, Freya, Severus and Gregory.

They had taken Slughorn's fireplace to where the meeting was being held in the Black-Heatly Manor under the guise that their family wanted to celebrate Casper's recruitment.

In reality, Casper's parents had no clue about his recruitment and the six were now waiting nervously to be let inside the meeting.