CHAPTER 31

⚠️// ✨men✨

"Mary McDonald and Marlene McKinnon, Hogwarts biggest lesbians," Callum shouted as the pair turned around in shock "You heard me you fucking bitches."

"What the fuck Jenkins!" Marlene shouted as the entire courtyard turned around to look at the confrontation.

"I saw the two of you on Sunday night," Callum continued "It's fucking disgusting you know that right,"

Sometime during the party Mary and Marlene had snuck outside; Callum spotted the two making out.

And of course, he had to voice his opinions very loudly in a public place, and nowhere in Hogwarts was as public as the courtyard during Tuesday lunch.

"You know what's fucking disgusting, you," James said as the stormed up to Callum "You're a fucking homophobe you dick, leave them alone,"

Callum pushed James away punching him in the eye.

Astrid stormed over to him wand raised "Who the fuck do you think you are, how dare you ever talk to people that way," she spat face hot with fury.

"You can talk slut," Callum muttered as the entire courtyard gasped.

Astrid was not one to people tended to mess with, tales of her legendary hexes lingered around the school.

Especially with the Slytherins, who had been the recipient of most of those hexes.

"Everyone knows you fucked Casper, Gregory should have just posted it in the school's newspaper, less people would have seen it that way" Callum leered, his ego expanding with the laughter of his friends behind him.

"Jenkins, I heard my name," Casper said walking towards the pair "You have something to say, say it to my fucking face you whiny little bitch,"

Violetta followed behind him wand at the ready in case the confrontation got magical.

"Ahh, ickle Casper needs his big sister to defend him," Callum's friend teased behind him.

"Jenkins, I suggest you tell your friends to shut up before I hex his fucking mouth shut," Violetta warned as she raised her wand to the boy's mouth.

"Whatever princess, this entire school is crawling with homos," he looked over to Remus and Sirius "If we weren't at school, I would hex the both of you fa-" Callum began before he was cut off with both Sirius and Remus' wand aimed at his throat.

"I don't think you want to finish that sentence Callum," Remus snarled eyes filled with unnatural hate.

Callum laughed as he put his hands up in mock surrender "Calm down dickheads, I was just joking."

"Well news flash Callum, the joke isn't fucking funny," Mary spat back at his laughter "I don't think you're in a position to laugh you fucking walloper."

Callum laughed louder at her words "You know all about positions don't you doll, my favourite one was when you were on your knees sucking the fuck out of my cock."

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!" Violetta yelled eyes dark, hand clutched tightly around her wand.

"Don't act all jealous princess, you really miss my cock that much," Callum leered as Violetta rolled her eyes.

"Your cock turned me queer Callum," she said as the entire looked at the pair shocked "So yes it really is that special."

"Listen, mate, I think you best get out of here before things turn ugly," James warned as Callum turned bright red, the embarrassment settling in his bones.