Chapter 24

•ALPHA•
"Everyone ready?" I called out.

We were moving out. I had Hacker keep an eye on Ripper's mothers  location and so we knew that she was still at her hotel.

How she was even able to afford the cheapest one nearest to us? I would never know.

All of the guys nodded, everyone wanted this woman dead.

I planned on keeping a close eye on Ripper the whole time. While everyone was quietly talking with each other, he was standing off to the side with Lilly. Both of them with silent as he held her close to him. I watched as she leaned up and whispered something to him. Watching him smile and kiss her gently was something new to me. If you would have told me that the famous Ripper would love my daughter, I would have laughed in your face. Now, I could tell that the two were absolutely perfect for each other. They balanced the other out and created a perfect combination that was extraordinary to witness.

"Bryan she was just active about a minute ago at the same location. We need to move now if we want to catch her off guard," Hacker announced.

I nodded and everyone got on their bikes quickly. I sent once last look to Scarlett before I pulled out of the compound, everyone following behind.

The ride to the dingy motel she was at seemed a lot shorter than what it actually was. Everyone's anticipation was built up for this moment.

Were we going in there with more force than necessary? Probably. But I was not going to take the chance of sending a small group and then her having people with her who wanted to take down Ripper.

I wouldn't put it past her after all she's done.

Hopping off our bikes, we barged into the small motel. Marching up to the desk clerk, I slammed my hand down. The small man looked absolutely terrified.

"What room is an Alesha Roberts in?" I demanded.

(A/N I cannot remember if I gave her a name or not. Just go with this one)

The man almost looked as if he was ready to piss himself.

Without saying anything, he pulled up something on his computer quickly.

"R-Room 78. D-Down that hall," he stuttered as he pointed the way. At seeing our cuts, I'm sure he knew not to mess with us. With my gun drawn, I made my way down the hallway, glancing at the room numbers as I ran past. Despite my size, I was actually able to be somewhat quiet as I ran. The rest of the guys were behind me, the only indication that we were there were the soft thuds that followed us, that we were thankfully hardly noticeable.

I stopped in front of the door with the worn out numbers 78 on it, and nodded to my men to be ready. Taking a deep breath in, I raised my gun and kicked down the door.

Immediately I spotted Rippers mother sitting up on the bed. She jumped up and backed away from us as we entered.

She looked rough. You could tell that she had been doing heavy drugs recently, her arms were bruised from where she injected herself with heroin. The bags under her eyes were enormous, her hair was a tangled mess, and she looked malnourished.

But yet her eyes still blazed with anger and disgust as soon as she saw us.

"What the hell are you doing here? Haven't you done enough?!" She screeched.

I scoffed and started to move closer, my gun ready.

"You were the one who was plotting to take out your own son and his club. Do you not have any compassion for your own child you sick fuck?!"

I barely registered the sound of someone gasping behind me before a vase was thrown my way. I moved out of the way quickly and let it shatter on the floor behind me.

Looking back towards Ripper's mother, she wore a smirk.

"The only good thing that boy was ever good for was showing his mother how a man should fuck a woman."

I reeled back in disgust. Not caring about my reaction, she continued.

"Oh man, taking him for the first time while he was sleeping was the best thing ever. He was always well endowed," she winked at someone over my shoulder and I knew it was Ripper.

While this was new information to me I didn't want to let it effect me too much.

"You're coming with us Alesha. You've done enough."

She scoffed. "I ain't coming with you asshole. You'll have to kill me first," she sneered. I could see how rotted out her teeth were and inwardly I cringed.

"That can be arranged," someone said from behind me. Before I knew it Ripper was in front of me holding his favorite dagger, his deadly glare targeted at the woman in front of us.

Alesha laughed. "You don't have the guts to kill me boy. But tell me, how did it feel to lose your virginity to your moth-"

Alesha was cut off as Ripper moved and stabbed her in her shoulder. Her scream was like music to my ears as he twisted the blade before pulling it out. He stabbed her once again in the leg before stepping away completely.

"Just kill me already you rotten bastard," she snapped. Her hands were on her wounds, trying to stop the bleeding. Form experience, I knew that she wouldn't die from where he stabbed her. She had enough time for us to give her enough medical attention to keep her alive for the torture.

Ripper crouched down right in front of her.

"You will die when I say you can." He got up and turned away, going to walk back to where he was originally.

"Is that any way to treat your mother?!"

He stopped and turned back around to look at her.

"You have never been my mother."
___________________
After getting Alesha to stop bleeding, she was brought back to the compound and thrown into the shed. We would let her go crazy in there for a couple of days before the real torture began.

It helps that she'll be going through withdrawal symptoms too.

Ripper was silent the whole time when we were stitching her up, all the way to when we stepped back inside the compound. The ones who didn't ride with us looked at all of our somber expressions in confusion.

None of the guys had known about Ripper being raped. We were kind of able to guess that he had gone through a lot with that woman, but none of us wanted to believe that a mother was capable of doing that to her own son. And we all knew that Ripper was not willing to talk about it with us, at least not right now, so we were all reluctantly giving him his space.

I knew that he was probably going to talk about it or had already talked about it with Lilly, but I felt extremely guilty because I was not sure if he didn't come to me because he didn't trust me or feel comfortable enough. Which just means that I failed as a leader, because who knows how many of my other men are building up shit inside of them because they don't feel comfortable enough speaking about it?

I sighed and grabbed a beer at the bar. Scarlett was there right beside me. I could tell that she knew I wasn't willing to talk at the moment, but she was right beside me for moral support.

I looked to my right and saw Ripper embracing Lilly tightly, holding her to him like his life depended on it. After awhile they went down to their room and I sighed.

That boy is like my son. How the hell do I help him? Does he even want help?

"Alpha," Butcher got my attention as he walked up to me. "Do you want to start the torture now or later?"

I sighed. "Maybe tomorrow." I looked at Scarlett and took her hand in mine. "I think everyone could use a little break for now.

We smiled and nodded at each other before we each went our own separate ways. I was practically dragging Scarlett upstairs since all I wanted to do was be with my woman and sleep.