Chapter 8

Shorter chapter I'm sorry.
______________
Alpha's POV
Sitting there and watching Lilly and Scarlett interact I was conflicted. I knew that Lilly needed someone who she trusted to fill in the place as her mother, and so far the only girls besides Scarlett that she's gotten really close to are already married.

Why was it so hard to get close to people?

I sighed and sat down at the bar a couple seats away from Scarlett.

"Can I get a bacon burger with a water?" I asked the girl, Candy, who was working behind the bar.

"Sure thing cupcake," she winked. I rolled my eyes and looked away while she went and told the cooks my order while getting my drink.

"Thank you," I told her as she sat the water down in front of me.

"If you need anything else just call," she winked yet again before walking off to tend to someone else. I shook my head before beginning to eat my food.

"Not a fan of her?"

I turned and saw Scarlett staring at me with a small smile. As I finished chewing my bite I shook my head.

"She's been coming to this club for years. Never wants to settle down and is only here for sex. And honestly that's not really my type," I chuckled. Scarlett smiled.

"Well what is your type?"

"Someone who is kind, funny, and cares about people but isn't a pushover. I want to have someone loving but who can also beat someone's ass if needed. Granted I can teach them how to fight, but it would be nice if they already know how to."

"Any preference for looks?"

I shook my head. "As long as the person has a vagina and meets the personality requirements I really couldn't give a damn with how they look."

She smiled and turned away to talk to Jessie who was trying to get her attention.

I finished off my food and stood up. "I'm going to go to sleep. Enjoy the rest of your night," I told the little group before leaving.

Shutting the door to my room I started to immediately strip as I headed towards the bathroom. After spending all day with the girls shopping I was more than eager to take a warm shower and go to bed.

My shower was quick and I walked out of the bathroom to get clothes with a towel wrapped around my waist. I picked out a random pair of boxers and put them on.

After a full day of walking around and being active nothing felt better than laying down on my bed and relaxing.

I was out like a light in seconds.
________________________
I groaned and shoved a pillow over my head as knocking on my door woke me up.

When the knocking didn't stop after a minute I stood up and put on a pair of sweatpants before stomping over to the door. Ripping it open, I came face to face with a nervous Smiles.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked quietly.

I nodded and let him in.

Motioning for him to sit on the bed, I stayed standing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "Would you ever kick out a member for being gay?"

My eyebrows furrowed. "No of course not why?" I watched as he let out a visible sigh in relief. "Are you gay?"

He flinched when I asked that. I moved forward and squatted down in front of him.