Chapter 18

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER.

I took the SAT on October 14 ( I am a senior but I never got to take it in April due to COVID) and I have been so mentally drained so I am so sorry if this chapter is not the best.

Also sorry this update is a week late, I got too busy to work on it, hence why it is super short as well. I promise I will try to make the next update better for you guys.
______________
• ALPHA •

I took a deep breath and opened up the door to the first cell. The one that contained Adam.

Immediately my blood started pumping faster and my anger started to spike as soon as I connected my eyes with his.

It looked as if a few of the men had already had some fun with him and his goons. All of them were sporting black eyes and bruises, one of them even looked to already have a broken nose.

As soon as he heard the door open Adam raised his head and locked eyes with me. Despite being covered in bruises and chained to the wall, he still had the audacity to smirk wickedly at me.

"She must have given you her pussy if you're willing to go through this much trouble to defend her," he rasped. The rage inside of me reached a breaking point and I lunged forward, wrapping my hands as tight as I could around his neck.

"You are going to regret ever messing with anyone associated with this club. You must be an absolute moron to think that you would've been able to come in here and take me down without any effort. You may have injured my guards, but you didn't kill them. And when they are healed enough, I'm going to let them get their chance to have fun with each one of you," I snarled. Slowly I could see the fight draining more and more out of him as he realized that he was helpless.

"You should've thought twice before you decided to mess with the Hell Rider's MC."

I threw him back, slamming his head on the wall. Immediately he groaned as the thud of his head hitting the wall echoed throughout the room.

"Gonna kill me?" He groaned.

I chuckled, walking over to the wall of torture devices. Picking up my favorite, I turned back to him with a sinister smirk.

"By time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you were dead."
_____________________
The sun was coming up by time I walked out of the shed.

I tried my best to wash off some of the blood in a sink we had in there, but some still remained on my hands and clothes. No one was around when I walked in so I assumed they all had gone back to bed.

My eyes felt heavy as I trudged up the stairs and into my room. All I wanted to do was shower and sleep away the day. However, as soon as I opened my door I was greeted with Scarlett, who was still awake.

She was sitting up in bed, reading a book. I could see bags under her eyes and I could tell that she hadn't slept since the three men arrived.

As soon as I walked in she locked eyes with me, before they trailed down my body. I knew she was looking at the amount of blood I had on me when her jaw clenched, but other than that she never uttered a word.

When she turned back to her book I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped as I let the water heat up.

I watched as the water became red as it washed everything down the drain. My eyes felt heavy as I washed, but I knew that I had to stay up long enough to talk to Scarlett. I wasn't just going to walk into the room and fall asleep without talking to her about what just happened, and how she felt about it.

She had to have known that I've tortured people. I didn't exactly keep that a secret, but I still didn't know how she felt about it. I would never want her to feel uncomfortable around me because of what I do and have done in the past.

I sighed and shut the water off once it ran clear and there was no more blood on me.

In a matter of seconds I dried off and got dressed, however I stood at the door for a moment longer to prepare myself for what might happen. I had no clue if she would be angry, but I guess I was about to find out.

I was greeted with her as soon as I walked out. Not expecting her to be standing right outside the door, I stumbled back slightly out of surprise.

Before I could even react, she pushed herself into my arms, nuzzling into my chest. She wrapped her arms tight around me. It took a few moments but once I realized what was happening I gladly hugged her back, happy that she wasn't upset with me.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently.

I felt her smile against me.

"I'm fine, I just felt like letting you know that I appreciate you."

I sighed in relief. "So does that mean you didn't care that I was covered in blood?"

She sighed. "It was a shock when you walked in. But I know that I'm safe with you and I know that you won't hurt me. I trust you. Plus I know that you only hurt them because they threatened your club, it's okay."

I smiled and hugged her tighter.

We stayed like that for a few moments before we pulled apart, deciding that even though the sun was up it was time for us to get some sleep in considering neither of us had gotten hardly any.
_____________________
I woke up and glared at the window that was letting in the sunlight, interrupting my sleep.

I sighed and looked over, smiling at Scarlett's peaceful form.

The sunlight was highlighting her features perfectly, but her mouth was wide open and her hair a mess, however that just made her even more perfect.

Somehow in the little time that she had been here she was able to find a place in my heart that hadn't been filled for years. I had given up on ever finding someone who could love me for who I am, for what I do, and then she came in and completely shattered any plans of dying alone that I had conjured up in my head.

What made her even more perfect to me is that Lilly liked her too. Knowing what she had gone through with Bethany, I hadn't expected Lilly to be that accepting of another woman in my life that might end up being her stepmother. However she took to it very calmly and accepted Scarlett as my girlfriend wholeheartedly.

Rubbing my eyes, I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, still deep in thought. Now that Adam and his goons were here, I knew that I had to do something with them. I knew that I wanted them to be killed, however I did not want them to die quickly, instead I wanted them to suffer before they're begging for death instead.

Scarlett had been living in torment for too long, busy worrying about what the next day would hold that would determine her future. Her struggle reminded me too much of the fact that Lilly had suffered for years as well, struggling to survive in an place against a person she shouldn't of had to.

I looked at myself in the mirror and stared long and hard at the person staring back at me.

I needed to be strong for everyone, because I was sick and tired of watching the ones around me who I care about suffer mentally from the demons that had been plaguing them for years.