Chapter 28

TW! MENTIONS OF RAPE AND ABUSE!

I will be putting another warning when it starts to get more in detail.
__________________
•ALPHA•
She was staring at Ripper in shock. We had been in the cell for a couple minutes already and she hadn't spoken a word, only staring silently at him as if she couldn't process that he was really standing right in front of her.

"Asher? Is that you?" She whispered.

"Don't call me that!" Ripper snapped. His breathing was heavy and he was repeatedly clenching and unclenching his fists. "You lost the right to call me that when you decided to lay your hands on me. You better start explaining yourself before I rip your spine out and shove it down your throat," he grit out.

I smirked and raised an eyebrow at Alesha when she decided to finally look at me. Knowing that she wasn't going to win, she sighed and looked down at the ground.

"You had an older sister. She was a month old when she was killed," she muttered. She glanced up at Ripper to see his expression, but he remained emotionless. "Your father killed her. I woke up one morning to a silent house, which was rare. I went into her nursery and blood was everywhere. When I asked him why he did it, he said that she was too annoying. I should have left him, but I didn't.

"A year later I got pregnant again. But because I knew what would happen already I had a miscarriage due to too much stress and anxiety. The abuse got worse after I lost the baby," her voice was shaky and she took a break to take a deep breath. "I loved him. He was my first and only love and even though he wasn't the nicest person he was still my husband. I didn't want to leave him because I knew no one else would love me because of how scarred my body was. So I stayed.

"Two years went by and our relationship got better. He was seeing a therapist and I was happy. But one night he was drunk driving," she cried. "He was coming home from the bar. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant. This time with you," she took another pause and stared desperately at Ripper.

"He crashed into a semi truck and died immediately on impact. You were the only person I had left Asher!" She yelled. "Please you're my son! You were the only man I had left!"

"Shut up and continue the story," he demanded, his voice low and threatening.

⚠️ TW! ⚠️

She sobbed. "You were such a beautiful young boy. You grew to be a man at such a young age, so handsome. I didn't have any other men in my life Asher, and you were perfect. I loved you-"

"You raped me!" He interrupted her, screaming. Veins were popping out on his forehead as he held himself back from beating her. "You raped your son and then got others to rape me too! What kind of mother does that!?"

"A mother who loves her son!" She yelled back. "A mother who wants her son to be trained to pleasure his mother right from a young age! You were so perfect too, all of my friends praised your body any chance they got. They even started paying me because you were so good at making them feel loved, just like how you made me feel," her eyes became distant, almost as if she wasn't focusing on us anymore.

"You hurt me," Ripper cried. He was slowly breaking from the inside out and there was nothing I could do about it.

"You disobeyed me Asher. Bad boys deserve to be punished," she smiled. "You were such a good boy when you were silent. You obeyed me so well but then those times when you lashed out and hurt me or my friends you deserved it. I was only punishing you because you were in the wrong."

"You tried to kill me!"

"I wanted to feel all of you," she whispered. "I wanted to have you with me forever." Her voice started to get louder. "Can a mother not love her child?!" She screamed.