Too Fucking Close

Part: Stardust Crusaders

Triggers:
-JotaKak [Jotaro x Kakyoin] (implied)
-suggestive themes
- wet dream(so minor nsfw ?)
- embrassment | awkwardness

Summary:
there's only one bed...

Word-Count:  1907

Published: January 4th, 2021

Status: minorly edited

|| suprise, suprise, i have never written this trope...||
______________________________________

The Crusaders, were worse for wear. All of them were exhusated. There was sand where it wasn't meant to be and they felt,hot, tired and irritated. Everyone knew they reeked and needed to shower but none of them had the energy left. Not even the ever energetic Polneraff could force some kind of conversation on the others. The moment they stepped into the cool-air conditions haven of a the hotel, their spirits rose. All of them seemed to be sprung back to life in an instant.

Joseph walked over to the counter, and got them rooms. He came back holding the keys out, "Alright- so I got -"

He didn't get out the rest of his sentence as Noriaki reached forwards and snatched a key from his hand. He dragged a falling-alseep Jotaro with him. "Me and Jotaro will share this one." The older man gaped after the redhead as he turned the corner and was already gone.

Joseph scratched at his beard and smirked, "Well, they just took the room with a single bed. So, who wants to bunk with me?"

Avdol shurgged, and he handed the man Iggy, who was for once not causing trouble. The Egyptian took the other key from Joseph, whi gaped. "Iggy is more than willing to share with you. I'll take Jean here to the other one."

"Not again..."the older Joestar mumbled staring at the dog in his arms. "I always get stuck with the damn dog..."

╙ ↘ ◈ ╰☆╮ ◈ ↙

The redhead stared - there was only a single bed lying in the middle of the relatively small room, both their suitcases took up a lot of space. It wasn't even a king-sized bed, but one that was definitely meant for a single human. He groaned, but he knew that it would be too late to trade keys. Mr.Joestar would hold this agaisnt him forever anyways. He sighed deeply, and he swung open the closet- but there was no futon or cot to be found inside. Noriaki shook his head. He didn't have any money to pay for one either.

"So..."Jotaro spoke up as he clambered out of the bathroom, freshly showered.  "Who gets the bed?"

"You, I guess."the shorter male sighed, he turned his face away from Jotaro, so the Joestar couldn't see the scowl across his features. "You are more exhausted than me and deserve the bed. You did have the most recent fight."

Jotaro frowned, "Yeah but, you are always there to help everyone else. Go on and take the bed, I can sleep on the floor just fine."

"Really?" The redhead spun around a shit-eatibg grin on his face. Dressed in his striped-pajamas he bounced over and flopped down into the bed leaving his friend to gap. He had expected Noriaki to object, for the shorter male to try and force Jotaro to sleep in the bed out of the kindness of his heart. Yet, the moment he decided Kakyoin should have it he was all too happy to take it for himself. Two-faced asshole. 

"Thank you. JoJo!" Noriaki spoke - chipper, "You're really too generous."

"Oi, you know what..."the dark-haired teenager made he bed shift and how dangerous under his extra weight as he sat down on the bed to. "We're sharing it asshole."